I'm scared to death of rats/rodents

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
I thought I was the only breh scared of rats and mice...dem dirty aids infested motherfukkers. Miss me with that dumb shyt...yo yo...you are bigger than it :camby:
The most dangerous animals are the ones who are scared of you ( people and actual animals) often they will strike first out of fear...u not even prepared for it.....:damn:
Next..you got rabbies, scabbies...foaming from the grill....laid up in a hospitals, blood shot eyes...doctors bout to amputate shyt :sadbron:

I see a rat...im
tumblr_ncrs8eBjsW1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
If you have a rat problem what you do it get a baseball bat or something of that nature. Put said baseball bat next to a small trashcan. Put some trash that normally has a miniscule amount of food residue on it...say a used candy bar wrapper. When the dumb ass animal gets desperate enough they will jump in after it. Pummel lifeless with bat/2x4 or whatever. If the trashcan is tall enough they will not escape. Dispose of accordingly. Problem solved.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
I saw you tagged me looked at the title and my face started lookin like somebody Stinks.

Instant scust

Spontaneous :scusthov:

bytch ass nikkas running for a 50 ft broom stick to swat vermin that got smashed in mousetraps. You hoe ass nikkas make me nauseous sometimes. Its just a rodent. I had a pet rodent when i was a kid and that lol nikka bit my fukkin hand when i was tryin to caress it's scalp like there there pet pet. Gnawing on my shyt not letting go and all that. I had to fling that nikka off my hand like I was throwing a Frisbee and unfortunately the journey it took was more then it could handle.

Rip Pepper.

Disgust at this new generation of posters embracing the coward within as the new swag.
:dead: