I'm scared to death of rats/rodents

damaddwebba

Lurker
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'm 6'4 and 300lbs :flabbynsick: and I will never forget the time there was a roof rat in the house. Came walking into my room and as soon as I turned on the light the monster ran through the door towards the garage. I punked out jumped onto my counter, screamed and had the :lupe: and i look over next to me and my damn cat was doing the same thing punk ass mofo. It was almost as bad as the baby possum that made a home in my backyard. :damn:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
When I lived in Maryland. .. I discovered we had a rat as long as a ruler.

I found the critter in May whilst a jump was over. That shyt was big as fukk. It got caught in a trap but I kicked it under the stove because I didn't want her to see it. I told her a neighbor probably hit our back window by accident.

We lived close to housing for low u come people so that's probably where it came from.

It was a damn small ass city in suburban Maryland so I didn't expect a big ass rat like that.

I'm cringing just thinking about it.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Ya talking about mice like Jerry or them big ass subway rats

MarioDaDon

The Don Aka The Educator
Daps
:dead:

Come on fam, just tell yourself you're bigger than them, it's not the 1300s anymore and the Bubonic plague won't kill you.
I'll try to keep that embedded in my head the next time I see those motherfukkers

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
i dont care what any nikka has to say
you see one of those demonic ass pests hissing and runing your way you know damn well you aint about to box the motherfukker
you runnin like a bytch

MarioDaDon

The Don Aka The Educator
Daps
There are brown recluse spiders in NY, those you should fear :sas2:
Probably upstate , I never heard about them in the city , but I heard they be bodying nikkas though .. boutta keep my radars up just incase :patrice:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I dealt with numerous animals in my lifetime from snakes , pitbulls etc . but none instills fear in me more than a rat son :mjcry: . Ever since I slept over my aunts house when I was 10 and I woke up in the middle of the night to get some cereal in the kitchen and I turn on the lights & open the cabniet , I see a colosial ass rat jump out missing my face by a good 3 centimeters :damn:. My black ass turned into usian bolt running back into the bedroom and as I got older my phobia got worse because of my awareness of the plethora of bacteria and parasites rats possess . I remember from age 10 to 14 my mom would be like "I'm going to aunt tamekas house , you coming" and my response would be "She know where we live at :rudy:"

Thank god she moved outta that dusty ass Queensbridge apt to Morris park in the BX :whew:

otn5ew.jpg

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: I must confess we just bought a house it has a big ass shed out back I'm like I'm bout to pimp

this bytch out :jawalrus:

Breh I go in that bytch and see some rat shyt on one of the shelves I'm was like hell naw :why: It's

been 3 months , I'm daughter and broad clowinin me cuz I haven't been back out there :damn:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@Mowgli, you seeing this breh?

We out here willing to fight Tigers and chimps, and these dudes jumping on chairs and yelling "eeeeeek!" when they see rodents.
I saw you tagged me looked at the title and my face started lookin like somebody Stinks.

Instant scust

Spontaneous :scusthov:

bytch ass nikkas running for a 50 ft broom stick to swat vermin that got smashed in mousetraps. You hoe ass nikkas make me nauseous sometimes. Its just a rodent. I had a pet rodent when i was a kid and that lol nikka bit my fukkin hand when i was tryin to caress it's scalp like there there pet pet. Gnawing on my shyt not letting go and all that. I had to fling that nikka off my hand like I was throwing a Frisbee and unfortunately the journey it took was more then it could handle.

Rip Pepper.

Disgust at this new generation of posters embracing the coward within as the new swag.

Last edited:

MarioDaDon

The Don Aka The Educator
Daps
I saw you tagged me looked at the title and my face started lookin like somebody Stinks.

Instant scust

Spontaneous :scusthov:

bytch ass nikkas running for a 50 ft broom stick to swat vermin that got smashed in mousetraps. You hoe ass nikkas make me nauseous sometimes. Its just a rodent. I had a pet rodent when i was a kid and that lol nikka bit my fukkin hand when i was tryin to caress it's scalp like there there pet pet. Gnawing on my shyt not letting go and all that. I had to fling that nikka off my hand like I was throwing a Frisbee and unfortunately the journey it took was more then it could handle.

Rip Pepper.
Word because domestic rats & wild rats have the same tendencies :comeon:, you know damn well you come in contact with a subway rat and he tries to bit ya hand you running to the nearest clinic trying to get antibiotics , I'm not afraid of rats appearance or sound , im just some ocd / germaphobe nikka not tryna contract nada

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Word because domestic rats & wild rats have the same tendencies :comeon:, you know damn well you come in contact with a subway rat and he tries to bit ya hand you running to the nearest clinic trying to get antibiotics , I'm not afraid of rats appearance or sound , im just some ocd / germaphobe nikka not tryna contract nada
Seeking medical attention when bitten is intelligent.

Being afraid of a rat is pathetic and weak. If I came home and saw 10 of the biggest subway rats on earth in my living room hissing at me like you really want this? :usure:

I'm jumping up and down with two feet like im doing slow double dutch stomping the godless souls out of those beasts. nikkas like you close the door and call the white man to be brave for you while them rats say yea you better run and dookie all over your furniture

:scusthov:

You COWard.