I'm scared to death of rats/rodents

MarioDaDon

The Don Aka The Educator
Daps
I dealt with numerous animals in my lifetime from snakes , pitbulls etc . but none instills fear in me more than a rat son :mjcry: . Ever since I slept over my aunts house when I was 10 and I woke up in the middle of the night to get some cereal in the kitchen and I turn on the lights & open the cabniet , I see a colosial ass rat jump out missing my face by a good 3 centimeters :damn:. My black ass turned into usian bolt running back into the bedroom and as I got older my phobia got worse because of my awareness of the plethora of bacteria and parasites rats possess . I remember from age 10 to 14 my mom would be like "I'm going to aunt tamekas house , you coming" and my response would be "She know where we live at :rudy:"

Thank god she moved outta that dusty ass Queensbridge apt to Morris park in the BX :whew:

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
I dealt with numerous animals in my lifetime from snakes , pitbulls etc . but none instills fear in me more than a rat son :mjcry: . Ever since I slept over my aunts house when I was 10 and I woke up in the middle of the night to get some cereal in the kitchen and I turn on the lights & open the cabniet , I see a colosial ass rat jump out missing my face by a good 3 centimeters :damn:. My black ass turned into usian bolt running back into the bedroom and as I got older my phobia got worse because of my awareness of the plethora of bacteria and parasites rats possess . I remember from age 10 to 14 my mom would be like "I'm going to aunt tamekas house , you coming" and my response would be "She know where we live at :rudy:"

Thank god she moved outta that dusty ass Queensbridge apt to Morris park in the BX :whew:
nikka are you me wtf? Same shyt basically happend to me. When to sleep and woke up to get some juice, and 5 fukking nice ran from under my uncles couch. I tried to hop on the dam ceiling fan. I hate fukking mice/rats because they moved to fast. Plus they are dirt as fukk

MarioDaDon

The Don Aka The Educator
Daps
Pathetic, you're the size of a building compared to them :scust:
Man fukk all that , those minuscule nuisances possess diseases that can plague a nikkas whole system , Im good money

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Man fukk all that , those minuscule nuisances possess diseases that can plague a nikkas whole system , Im good money

:smh:

Get it together, you're like a walking aircraft carrier relative to them and you scared of this?

rat.gif

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
You can just stomp on it breh.

I can't even talk though cuz i'm scared shytless of spiders.

jadden

Superstar
Daps
I'm the same way breh. Rats scare the fukk outta me. Don't matter how big i get or who i'm with, if i see a rat i'm booking it in the other direction. Unfortunately living in NYC I can't go more than three months without seeing one

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
I'm the same way breh. Rats scare the fukk outta me. Don't matter how big i get or who i'm with, if i see a rat i'm booking it in the other direction. Unfortunately living in NYC I can't go more than three months without seeing one

@Mowgli, you seeing this breh?

We out here willing to fight Tigers and chimps, and these dudes jumping on chairs and yelling "eeeeeek!" when they see rodents.

MarioDaDon

The Don Aka The Educator
Daps
:smh:

Get it together, you're like a walking aircraft carrier relative to them and you scared of this?

rat.gif
Duke really posted a picture of a baby rat like all of them move like that
1. looks are deceiving
&
2 . Your posting pics of domestic rats that are fed and groomed , encounter a wild rat 3x that size in your crib eating a plate a food you left on the counter & tell me your just gonna be nonchalant , :stopitslime:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Duke really posted a picture of a baby rat like all of them move like that
1. looks are deceiving
&
2 . Your posting pics of domestic rats that are fed and groomed , encounter a wild rat 3x that size in your crib eating a plate a food you left on the counter & tell me your just gonna be nonchalant , :stopitslime:

Number 2 would never happen, and I'm still about 20x the size of a rat, sorry but my heart aint pumping no kool aid at the sight of a rat :russ:

MarioDaDon

The Don Aka The Educator
Daps
Number 2 would never happen, and I'm still about 20x the size of a rat, sorry but my heart aint pumping no kool aid at the sight of a rat :russ:
either you never encountered one or you straight trying be hyper masculine . like I said I fukk with snakes , pitbulls , lizard all kinds off crazy shyt , but rats are too detrimental for a nikkas health its not even about their frame its just about the bacteria they can leave in a nikkas crib

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
either you never encountered one or you straight trying be hyper masculine . like I said I fukk with snakes , pitbulls , lizard all kinds off crazy shyt , but rats are too detrimental for a nikkas health its not even about their frame its just about the bacteria they can leave in a nikkas crib

:dead:

Nah, I just don't have irrational fears of small mammals, I don't have any "phobias" because I refuse to allow myself to work myself into a panic. That's all your phobia is, you telling yourself to be afraid of them for irrational reasons. It has nothing to do with masculinity and everything to do with control of self :banderas: you jumping up on chairs at the sight of rats is just :russ:

MarioDaDon

The Don Aka The Educator
Daps

Nah, I just don't have irrational fears of small mammals, I don't have any "phobias" because I refuse to allow myself to work myself into a panic. That's all your phobia is, you telling yourself to be afraid of them for irrational reasons. It has nothing to do with masculinity and everything to do with control of self :banderas: you jumping up on chairs at the sight of rats is just :russ:
Na if i was 10 - 15 still then i'll jump on a chair for a rat , now thats im older I can contain my fear without displaying it . I remember there was a rat in my wifes mom house and her and my daughter were petrified and I had to kill it and throw out the house on the outside I was like :cape:but in the inside I was like ":damn::mjcry: shyt felt like I was diffusing a bomb breh

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Na if i was 10 - 15 still then i'll jump on a chair for a rat , now thats im older I can contain my fear without displaying it . I remember there was a rat in my wifes mom house and her and my daughter were petrified and I had to kill it and throw out the house on the outside I was like :cape:but in the inside I was like ":damn::mjcry: shyt felt like I was diffusing a bomb breh

Come on fam, just tell yourself you're bigger than them, it's not the 1300s anymore and the Bubonic plague won't kill you.