I’m officially submitting my resume to be a mod of TSC…

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
no trolling at all i’m dead serious :ehh: y’all seen the tournaments you know i can keep thangs organized

i’m also an unbiased dude who rocks with WWE, AEW, Impact, NJPW and all the indies :manny:

@3Rivers is doing a fine job but i think he could use some help and i’m the man for the job, here’s some benefits of making me a mod if it were to happen

• we’ll bring back the baddie invitational tourney from earlier this year and more tourneys in the future
  • weekly show threads will be stickied and not just PPV threads
  • derailing and trollls will get a warning post from me personally if they derailing before i start deleting the derailment posts and sending warning points
  • catch-all threads like stinks and reeks will be merged with pointless threads that fit those topics
  • thread titles with spelling mistakes will be updated so we all don’t look retarded to outsiders
  • posters around here will start to get bushed if they keep fukking up after receiving numerous warnings and points
  • we’ll have a new stickied thread highlighting accolades and accomplishments of black folks in the industry also some up and comers to check for
y’all can look at my dap and rep i ain’t known around here for bullshyttin and i’m a former POTY, make me a mod brehs i’ll have this mofo popping :myman:
Damn breh, I'm all for you getting the green light push but Brook is on his Giant Baba long term booking and he probably wont show up to do anything on this place for at least another year, and if we are being honest it's probably 2-3 years :pachaha:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Damn breh, I'm all for you getting the green light push but Brook is on his Giant Baba long term booking and he probably wont show up to do anything on this place for at least another year, and if we are being honest it's probably 2-3 years :pachaha:

true that dude hooked up the updates then bounced on us again :heh:

@Brooklynzson you still around big dog? :lupe:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
As long as you love wrestling for what it is, I'm with it.

breh i hosted a whole ass tournament about best and worst looking title belts :pachaha: safe to say i luh this shyt

shout out to the NWA national title for getting the puters putin solely off how fukkin ugly it was :wow:

IMG_3739-14.jpg