I’m officially submitting my resume to be a mod of TSC…

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
I have couple of questions before pledging my support:

1. Who is the GOAT black wrestler (The rock doesn’t count)?
2. Was Montreal a work?
A. Is Shawn Michaels a bytch?
3. Which national breakfast chain should the majority of the AEW roster be working at instead of doing their combat gymnastics every week on television?
4. What is the point of womens wrestling?
5. Should max have been banned?

1. all things considered i gotta go with Lashley, he legit as hell when you consider his whole body of work :wow:

2. it was not a work and everyone involved was legit mad, the whole thing was prob HBK's idea and if so yes he's a bytch

3. Waffle House of course with Dennys being a close 2nd contender

4. women's wrestling is dope if you know who to check for, if you watching just for ass and titties you might as well just head on over to IG and Onlyfans :skip:

5. if he was really snitching on posters behind the scenes yes he should be banned but they should've gave him a temp instead of a perma though cause that return promo would be :banderas:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍

why not with yo Stacy Keibler trying a beer for the first time ass :skip:

stone-cold-steve-austin.gif

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
why not with yo Stacy Keibler trying a beer for the first time ass :skip:

stone-cold-steve-austin.gif
Just cuz you ain’t say no weird shyt and knew how to take it. I’ll you my vote. Just stop dapping comments of nikkas going at me when you know they corny and we good. shyt if someone can’t be impartial I’ll take it.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Just cuz you ain’t say no weird shyt and knew how to take it. I’ll you my vote. Just stop dapping comments of nikkas going at me when you know they corny and we good. shyt if someone can’t be impartial I’ll take it.

sure thing breh i'll make sure not to dap any of ya e-beefs :skip:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
yeah me either, you gotta be fukking up bad and repeatedly to get points :pachaha:

i ain't gon hand out no points unless my hand gets forced i keep it funky :manny:
Lmao right?

Because I’ve had my share of back and forth in my trolling days and… nothing

Ya’ll must really be wylin to have red rep and warnings.. because like, how Breh???

:wtf: