I'm officially done with the console war

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
In the history of video games there has been exactly one company that was so embarrassed about how their platform was selling that they actually pulled their hardware sales numbers off quarterly and annually reports altogether. Instead they report MAU which is a bullshyt stat they lump PC players and anybody who turns an internet connected Xbox One on at least once in a month even if they do nothing on it. Turn your shyt on by accident and congratulations you've become a MAU so Microsoft can pad their earnings report.

They still can't hide the shyt because when they put out reports their quarterly revenue is almost always down because they're giving away 3 gift cards 5 games and 2 controllers with all these systems basically bribing people to buy them and they have to foot the bill for that crap.

Daps
Microsoft hasnt been able to recover after seeing Sony catch up to them the way PS3 caught up with 360 :scust:

Sony will always win because Sony aint afraid to take L's. Microsoft is afraid to take an L and in doing so they take more L's

Scalebound on PS4? Better believe Sony woulda never cancelled that

Journey, Heavy Rain, Fat Princess, LittleBigPlanet, Uncharted (hell if MS had this they would not have continued after Drakes fortune) , Killzone ('we have Halo we dont need this :mjpls: ) , Motorstorm series ("we already have Forza we dont need another racing series" ) , Knack :mjgrin: , inFamous , Bloodborne (MS wouldnt approve of it they woulda told FromSoft to make the next DS a timed exclusive instead :mjgrin: ) , MLB ... TLG...

Just looking at a few games from PS3-4 .. all of these did relatively well on Playstation.. they all flop if its in Microsofts hands. I know for a fact the first four wouldnt make it past the board room .

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
You're a lame that only plays foreign RPGs in foreign languages. Furthermore, you prefer sex toys over actual p*ssy.

My choice to not to engage in sex at all has nothing to do with gaming. Over 10 years ago I bought a Fleshlight tried it and didn't really care for it and you cling to this a decade plus later. I don't use sex toys and again that's completely irrelevant.

Too many times we over share on the Coli
:russ:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Xbox One S is great as a media player but Sunset Overdrive is the only exclusive that I've really gave two damns about.

Halo Wars 2? The fukk would I play an RTS on a console? Forza or racing games in general? Not my thing. Halo 5 is an ok shooter but subpar Halo game. Levels are lame and feel samey in design principles, the campaign has this squad theme but it's pretty gimmicky and not built as the main mechanic of the game, and it has one of worst boss fights I've ever played in a shooter. I'd be mad if I paid money for it.

Crackdown 3 and State of Decay 2? Those are the system sellers?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Too many times we over share on the Coli
:russ:
That's was from SOHH. I posted that there like I said 10 years ago and whenever cretain posters here try to argue against a point with me they bring it up even though its completely irrelevant.

The physical act of sex isn't worth bothering with for me. Its a personal choice. Not a virgin I've had sex and I just decided no. Not anymore. If you decide something different good for you.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
That's was from SOHH. I posted that there like I said 10 years ago and whenever cretain posters here try to argue against a point with me they bring it up even though its completely irrelevant.

The physical act of sex isn't worth bothering with for me. Its a personal choice. Not a virgin I've had sex and I just decided no. Not anymore. If you decide something different good for you.
U good breh. Much respect