I'm officially done with the console war

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Microsoft is 3 generations in and they still haven't built a nice team of first party studios.:francis:

They have their franchise factories and nothing else

Instead of throwing around money on timed exclusives they could have been building their own naughty dogs and sucker punchs and Santa Monicas.:francis:

And now even Remedy looks like they've ended their relationship with them.

Phil Spencer seems clueless

Sony and Nintendo have an embarrassment of riches when it comes to first party studios
Nonsense! According to our well beloved poster @____ aka Liquid Phil is turning the ship around and heading in the right direction.
Sony has been making some very strange decisions in the past year or so while Microsoft is working their asses off in order to regain trust from the market.

The argument that everyone has a PS4 so people are buying other consoles doesn't really make sense because the console generation is only 3 years old. If that was the case Nintendo would be seeing a significant bump as well, but this forum refuses to give the xbox brand credit. I really like what they have been doing in the past 18 months.

They're doing all the right things Sony is just very strange and weird. Yeah they made 53M WW sales and sold a gang load of games but they're just strange and weird.

One of the dumbest posts I've read on here :dead:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see Hiphoplives4eva is halfway on the Leasy journey. First it was 'x-box forever :blessed: ', now it's 'i have all consoles you broke ass faggits :comeon: ' and soon it's going to be 'yeah I'm playing star citizen on my 2,000 dollar pc, you think I'm a console pleb :mjlol: '.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I see Hiphoplives4eva is halfway on the Leasy journey. First it was 'x-box forever :blessed: ', now it's 'i have all consoles you broke ass faggits :comeon: ' and soon it's going to be 'yeah I'm playing star citizen on my 2,000 dollar pc, you think I'm a console pleb :mjlol: '.

Come on breh you getting that WOAT already look at my stats the same time I was talking shyt to y'all I was playing PS4 exclusives playing PC and Xbox. It was never serious to me I have VR I have Playstation camera etc... it's fun it's a message board breh breh end of the day I playing the game with my fam and fiends and getting p*ssy from my wife :shaq:

shyt I made he madden league pop that year breh I really was POTY

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

shyt is sad, really.

i want to see meach and courtney crushed like the next man, but we still need console competition. maybe an unknown third party with rise from the ashes and crush the buildings.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I play all systems you idiot. You Sony clowns are the only idiots on the forum with this "one console" nonsense. Hopefully you'll get gainful employment where you'll be able to afford all the systems and finally end this blind allegiance to one system.

Plenty of gems you've missed on the X1, but your financial situation probably wouldn't allow you to enjoy hem.
Honestly the only system worth owning right now is the PS4. Unless you're really into Forza, Gears, and Halo the Xbox One isn't really offering anything major. For most people a system isn't gonna be worth buying for 3 franchises all of which have been extensively milked.

I bought the Xbox One S back in August 16 and brought it home and to this day I still haven't opened the box. I like having all the systems to cover all based but honestly the Xbox One is pretty meh. I'm pretty sure the last game I played on my original was Arkham Knight back in August of 2015. The One S was a dumb purchase for me seeing as how I haven't played and Xbox One in 1.5 years.

It's not about being "broke" it's about the system not having enough prolific exclusive content to justify owning it with the existence of the PS4. And truthfully the PS4 isn't setting the world on fire either but the exclusive content is better and obviously you can get their third party content on either.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Honestly the only system worth owning right now is the PS4. Unless you're really into Forza, Gears, and Halo the Xbox One isn't really offering anything major. For most people a system isn't gonna be worth buying for 3 franchises all of which have been extensively milked.

I bought the Xbox One S back in August 16 and brought it home and to this day I still haven't opened the box. I like having all the systems to cover all based but honestly the Xbox One is pretty meh. I'm pretty sure the last game I played on my original was Arkham Knight back in August of 2015. The One S was a dumb purchase for me seeing as how I haven't played and Xbox One in 1.5 years.

It's not about being "broke" it's about the system not having enough prolific exclusive content to justify owning it with the existence of the PS4. And truthfully the PS4 isn't setting the world on fire either but the exclusive content is better and obviously you can get their third party content on either.
You're a lame that only plays foreign RPGs in foreign languages. Furthermore, you prefer sex toys over actual p*ssy.

Stop acting as if your tastes are in-line with the modern consumer. Millions of people have purchased and enjoy the Xbox One S, including myself. Stop promoting this narrative of a gaming system being "bad" becasue it doesn't cater to your specific peculiar interests.

Anyone calling themselves a serious gamer and not playing Forza Horizon, Halo 5, or the plethora of backward compatible titles the Xbox 1 offers pouring jelly on themselves.

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Stans kill me. They'll claim they have every system in the world, yet always cape the opposite system in the Stan Wars. So now all the xbots have a PS4, huh. fukking dying.

I'll admit though, PS4 vs Microsoft made this place fun. Lowkey, I loved the fact that they were clowning on the Pro hard, once the specs were official. You know once the Scorpio comes out, it's going to be a roasting session for months. Could you imagine if the specs aren't what they said it will be, like the Pro rumored specs? Sony heads will be relentless :russ: What if the Scorpio delivers? Can't wait.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Stans kill me. They'll claim they have every system in the world, yet always cape the opposite system in the Stan Wars. So now all the xbots have a PS4, huh. fukking dying.

I'll admit though, PS4 vs Microsoft made this place fun. Lowkey, I loved the fact that they were clowning on the Pro hard, once the specs were official. You know once the Scorpio comes out, it's going to be a roasting session for months. Could you imagine if the specs aren't what they said it will be, like the Pro rumored specs? Sony heads will be relentless :russ: What if the Scorpio delivers? Can't wait.

Scorpio should be delayed until 2018 and launch with exclusives as a "new" gen. Their current plan to launch this year without it's own exclusives does nothing.

PSPro/Slim with Spiderman bundles are gonna sell like crack.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're a lame that only plays foreign RPGs in foreign languages. Furthermore, you prefer sex toys over actual p*ssy.

Stop acting as if your tastes are in-line with the modern consumer. Millions of people have purchased and enjoy the Xbox One S, including myself. Stop promoting this narrative of a gaming system being "bad" becasue it doesn't cater to your specific peculiar interests.

Anyone calling themselves a serious gamer and not playing Forza Horizon, Halo 5, or the plethora of backward compatible titles the Xbox 1 offers pouring jelly on themselves.
:picard:

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Scorpio should be delayed until 2018 and launch with exclusives as a "new" gen. Their current plan to launch this year without it's own exclusives does nothing.

PSPro/Slim with Spiderman bundles are gonna sell like crack.

I've said it before but this will play well in Sony hands. Scorpio drops, Sony drops the Pro/Slim price during the holidays, with Spider-Man/Horizon/Kingdom Hearts 1.5/2.5 and 2.8 bundle? Those sales are going to be crazy.

No way it's dropping this year, but I have a feeling Kingdom Hearts 3 will be a Sony exclusive again., but that's speculation. It makes no sense for Xbox heads to only have access to that one game. That's retarded, unless they want them to cop a PS4 which will happen, for their die hard fanbase.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'll entertain this bullshyt. Me playing foreign RPGs or RPGs in general cause I play western ones too has jack shyt to do with anything.

My choice to not to engage in sex at all has nothing to do with gaming. Over 10 years ago I bought a Fleshlight tried it and didn't really care for it and you cling to this a decade plus later. I don't use sex toys and again that's completely irrelevant.

Your fallback of logical fallacies because your argument is shyt is typical. You use personal attacks on me because you have no ground to stand on with the actual point which is the PS4 makes the Xbox One a meaningless purchase to the majority of gamers out there.

The PS4 has sold over 53 million units. You can't even say what the Xbox One sold because Microsoft was so embarrassed about how Sony was outselling them that they now hide the sales numbers and don't talk about them anymore.