I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
10-20 years of marvel greatness.
full

What a time to be alive. Marvel winning and DC is stumbling along but when they see the praise marvel keep getting for being patient with their stories will get it together

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
What a time to be alive. Marvel winning and DC is stumbling along but when they see the praise marvel keep getting for being patient with their stories will get it together
I can't front I like where DC/Warner is going with it. Guess they realized the degree of difficulty on this cinematic universe thing is high. Leave it to the experts. :hubie:
Feige da gawd!

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
you're 40 ?? :scust:

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH WEEEEELLLLLLLCCCCOOOOMMME DEAR FRIEND to our humble thread!

Dont worry..... this is a SAFE place.

We not gonna attack you or bytch and whine about you and call you out your name or cry to the mods and ask for you to be banned or brag about how we are gonna put you on ignore or any other that wack shyt.

We not gonna go out our way to be disrespectful to you that way out of the bounds of typical stan banter or internet playful trash talk.

Just want you to know unlike other places or other people..... there is class here and keep it cool here. No anger no tears

Martha

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
My girlfriend 22 tho :manny:

She's from Ghana. Doesn't know anything about the MCU but when I showed her the Black Panther trailer she was like :smugbiden::banderas:

:dahell:

did you just steal my life

my girl from Ghana too, and she 22 also and said the same thing about BP loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:dahell:

did you just steal my life

my girl from Ghana too, and she 22 also and said the same thing about BP loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

I don't know breh :manny: but she got me learning how to speak Twi right now. :ahh:

We up in this bytch dancing like

2:04 :salute: