I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
D23 just announced
Fantastic Four is in Avengers

And breh... :ufdup:This is only a rumor/theory... It better turn into facts :mjpls:.

Edit:

After doing my googles..... Fantastic 4 IS NOT going to be in Infinity War... and their rights WONT expire back to Marvel until 2020 so they won't even be in Phase 4.

And I highly doubt Fox will do what Sony did with Spider Man.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
And breh... :ufdup:This is only a rumor/theory... It better turn into facts :mjpls:.

Edit:

After doing my googles..... Fantastic 4 IS NOT going to be in Infinity War... and their rights WONT expire back to Marvel until 2020 so they won't even be in Phase 4.

My boy is watching a stream on twitch

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Edit:

My boy is watching the stream on twitch. I'm going to let that neg slide for now. If it isn't true then cool still seeing it. If it is though
bca5ad802c4cc66ed47257db73f457cb_zpso3eafuc5.png

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
My boy is watching the stream on twitch. I'm going to let that neg slide for now. If it isn't true then cool still seeing it. If it is though
bca5ad802c4cc66ed47257db73f457cb_zpso3eafuc5.png

I can only go by facts not theories. nikkas say they see UFO's every day.. but the camera is always shytty and it's only one person. Aliens only go to rural area's.:mjpls:

If its true then I will give a rep :manny:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I can only go by facts not theories. nikkas say they see UFO's every day.. but the camera is always shytty and it's only one person. Aliens only go to rural area's.:mjpls:

If its true then I will give a rep :manny:
So Feigie confirmed they meant the comics FF is back not the movies it was a mistake. Nerde are coming after Marvels necks in the live comments right now:manny:Still IN for Thanos fukkery so this changes nothing for me

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
So Feigie confirmed they meant the comics FF is back not the movies it was a mistake. Nerde are coming after Marvels necks in the live comments right now:manny:Still IN for Thanos fukkery so this changes nothing for me

That's a reckless mistake to make. They should know people are touchy about getting their heroes back in the MCU :pachaha:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Please marvel make thanos beat the avengers ass:francis:
I want to see DBZ shyt,ripped armor,blood,thanos chocking someone while standing on someone else:francis:
This is Disney so that won't happen:stopitslime::scust::camby:

I saw Disney allow a black man to fukk the dog shyt out of a frail pale white girl on Netflix :lukecagesmirk:and let a dude commit suicide by ramming his head (with his eye being the point of contact) through a sharpe steel rod peircing his brain and smashing through his skull.

Also another man smashed a dudes skull in with a SUV door.:frank1:

I'm sure Disney with allow violence with it makes sense... may not necessarily be gory bloody, but the point will be made.

I mean didnt was just watch a pychopath, a talking squirrel and a baby tree go on a mass murdering spree 2 months ago?

Ye needs to have more faith in the king:cottonmouthking:

Martha