I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Werewolf by Night looks dope as shyt. Feel like it’s going to be worth it for the Giacchino score alone. Raimi already scratched the supernatural itch for me with MoM, but that trailer got me extra hype for that side of the MCU while waiting for Blade.

Man-Thing making an appearance too? Man….

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

Jeff Loveness, who recently wrote Ant-Man and Wasp: Quantumania, will pen Avengers: the Kang Dynasty for Marvel. Loveness will join Destin Daniel Cretton, who was recently set as director on the project with Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige producing.

Loveness cut his teeth writing on the critically acclaimed and widely popular animated series Rick & Morty. His work on that ultimately landed him the Ant-Man and Wasp sequel given how funny the series can be and how important that tone is to the script.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

lol @ the 2 comments on the attached Deadline article.

Kang Fan
on September 14, 2022 3:00 pm
Jeff is the rare combination of intellectual giant, soulful giant, and comedy giant. Marvel could’t have picked a better giant for this. I can’t wait to see Ant Man, and all his Kang work!

REPLYREPLY TO KANG FAN
Anonymous
on September 14, 2022 3:53 pm
… says his publicist.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
This is the second or third Rick and Morty attached creative attached to Marvel. I don't watch that show so cannot tell if that's good or bad. But it is obviously very popular so they must be able to tap into the pop culture zeitgeist.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
This is the second or third Rick and Morty attached creative attached to Marvel. I don't watch that show so cannot tell if that's good or bad. But it is obviously very popular so they must be able to tap into the pop culture zeitgeist.

It's good lol

And not surprising considering how much multi-versal fukkkery is foundational to Rick and Morty.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
It's really good. I love Rick and Morty. Genius storytelling imo.