I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Rumor is that T’Challa BP is in the movie.
I thought it weird that he was doing all this voice over work for animation and his character wears a suit. but the thought never occured to maybe try to repurpose some of that audio for the movie instead of using it in what if?. would take some rewrites but they did that anyway.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I thought it weird that he was doing all this voice over work for animation and his character wears a suit. but the thought never occured to maybe try to repurpose some of that audio for the movie instead of using it in what if?. would take some rewrites but they did that anyway.
I mean the smart thing to do since this may be the last BP movie for awhile is pull a Luke Skywalker type scene like the mandalorian where he comes back as the king of the dead and saves Wakanda from water Narcos.

Post Credit: We find out that Doom orchestrated this war and move on to F4 vs Doom. Use Shuri for future marvel projects as a cameo in Iron heart, etc....

Maybe recast 4 or 5 years from now with a new actor (Stephen James or Yahya Abdul Mateen) for a brief cameo in other films.

That would be the smart thing but who knows.....sounds like Coogler is a shytty writer so I'll digress and probably blackball anything he directs moving forward even outside of BP.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I mean the smart thing to do since this may be the last BP movie for awhile is pull a Luke Skywalker type scene like the mandalorian where he comes back as the king of the dead and saves Wakanda from water Narcos.

Post Credit: We find out that Doom orchestrated this war and move on to F4 vs Doom. Use Shuri for future marvel projects as a cameo in Iron heart, etc....

Maybe recast 4 or 5 years from now with a new actor (Stephen James or Yahya Abdul Mateen) for a brief cameo in other films.

That would be the smart thing but who knows.....sounds like Coogler is a shytty writer so I'll digress and probably blackball anything he directs moving forward even outside of BP.
My point is they don't even need cgi or to do a ghost luke type thing. JUst put the stunt man in the suit, and have his voice coming out.
They so obsessed with showing the actors face that the idea never occured that they have all these lines of pre recorded T'challa voice overs and used it on a cartoon instead of james earl jonesing it into a movie.