I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
At this point….. I look at everything as a small chapter in the big book of Marvel.

its a double edge sword. Marvel kinda conditioned us to expect everything to always explicitly tie in to each other, and after the 2020 lay off, may were let down with much of the stuff that dropped, not because it sucked per say but because the stakes never felt that high compared to what we became 'conditioned' to expect (even if that was never Marvels goal).

The stakes thing is fair….. but not everything needs to be “Extinction Level Event” climax.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
At this point….. I look at everything as a small chapter in the big book of Marvel.

The stakes thing is fair….. but not everything needs to be “Extinction Level Event” climax.

of course, my point is if they dont want to weave a web thats fine, but it seems like they are playing the fence or something. Black Widow coulda been a TV show and wasn't needed imo. And I'm not sure if there will be multiple path ways going on that eventually meet or they stay separate (i.e. Kang and the timelines breaking off vs the seeds planted in Black Widow & Falcon and Winter Soldier vs Multiverse stuff triggered by Dr.Strange).

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
7io1iF.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I had to rank the 9 MCU projects that dropped this year:
1) Spiderman NWH
2) Shang Chi
3) Loki
4) Black Widow
5) FATWS
6) WandaVision
7) Eternals
8) What If
9) Hawkeye

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I just hope the MCU shows step up its writing. I appreciate Loki for its banger of a finale. Hawkeye had some cool moments throughout but its finale really dropped the ball for me. Hearing great things about Moon Knight and She-Hulk though so we’ll see what happens there.

That being said, I’d truly be in nerd heaven if I was a kid right now. I’d bypass every writing inconsistency and wouldn’t bat an eye at Kingpin’s utilization. Kids today are eating.