I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
This, when BP emerged and "Avengers Assemble" were like WWF pops in the theatre that night :wow::damn:

Movie was such an experience :blessed:

Can NOT be replicated at home

my kids literally jumped up during Avenger assemble moment like :krs:

cap lifting the hammer had them like:ohhh::mindblown::ohlawd:

they also cried when Thanos dusted them during infinity war and when TChalla got bushed off the cliff.:to:

kids looked at me like is this child friendly ?:gucci:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
And when he was masquerading around as a SHIELD Agent he had an American accent.

So Ben the british guy is playing a "british (accented)" skrull. That makes him a "british" skrull.

The accent he was pretending to have is immaterial and has nothing to do with who or what he actually is.

If you watch the scene where he fights Fury he switches to his real British accent while still looking human.

ts 39s

He does the same thing in the morgue when talking to the dead skrull body.

ts 1m29s

Putting on an american accent doesn't make a character american.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
my kids literally jumped up during Avenger assemble moment like :krs:

cap lifting the hammer had them like:ohhh::mindblown::ohlawd:

they also cried when Thanos dusted them during infinity war and when TChalla got bushed off the cliff.:to:

kids looked at me like is this child friendly ?:gucci:
Yeah man.
My son kinda lost it when Spidey got dusted.

And he LOVES Spider-Man!

He looked at me like, "what kinda father are you??"

:what:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
So Ben the british guy is playing a "british (accented)" skrull. That makes him a "british" skrull.

The accent he was pretending to have is immaterial and has nothing to do with who or what he actually is.

If you watch the scene where he fights Fury he switches to his real British accent while still looking human.

ts 39s

He does the same thing in the morgue when talking to the dead skrull body.

ts 1m29s

Putting on an american accent doesn't make a character american.

The complaint by Sam is more about Black Brits taking Black American roles. Marvel movies are American movies casting a Black Brit is what Sam was complaining about when it could have gone to a Black American. Let's not get too deep in the weeds about this it was a joke and not even important. I don't care about origins of actors as long as they do their part well.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
The complaint by Sam is more about Black Brits taking Black American roles. Marvel movies are American movies casting a Black Brit is what Sam was complaining about when it could have gone to a Black American. Let's not get too deep in the weeds about this it was a joke and not even important. I don't care about origins of actors as long as they do their part well.

:ehh:

That's just as well given that in that film, of the top 10 billed, 5 were British actors incl UK brehette Lashana Lynch. 4 were American.

Brie Larson - USA
Samuel Jackson - USA
Anette Bening - USA
Clark Gregg - USA

Ben Mendelsohn - UK
Lee Pace - UK
Lashana Lynch - UK
Gemma Chan - UK
Jude Law - UK

Djimon Hounsou - Benin

Dillah810

Flat Girther