I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
at this point i'm convinced there's a clause in Scarlet's contract that says Black Widow has to go theatrical. that shyt should be out tomorrow. no one cares about it
It’s two things imo
The box office residual contract which says that scarlet gets a percentage based off the total gross of the film’s theatrical run.
This is what the hbo stars are fighting about

they don’t want to lose the potential 700m - 1 bil they would get if released during a normal season.

me personally I was never going to see it pre-pandemic so I’m really curious to see how it does

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I thought it was going to be Dario Agger dude. Break it down why is this guy a better choice?

I mean the name alone should be enough :russ:

In the comics he gave Thor the beats with ease. Honestly, if they stay mostly true to the comics, then he will be a problem. Case in point..

Gorr also created the Godbomb, an anti-divinity armament designed to kill every god who had or ever would exist. Gorr possesses superhuman strength, durability and endurance and is also virtually immortal

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
It’s two things imo
The box office residual contract which says that scarlet gets a percentage based off the total gross of the film’s theatrical run.
This is what the hbo stars are fighting about

they don’t want to lose the potential 700m - 1 bil they would get if released during a normal season.

me personally I was never going to see it pre-pandemic so I’m really curious to see how it does

The new release is the only one that's messing up the rotation. Falcon/WS was supposed to drop after this movie, not before, but Marvel didnt want to push that show back any further. My guess is that the Events of that movie doesnt have as much impact on any other show besides Falcon/WS.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Gorr The God Butcher and Fantastic Four!:mjlit:
Now I'm not saying I called it on here.....but I called it on here
hands_zps9bajinhk-png.382156

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I mean the name alone should be enough :russ:

In the comics he gave Thor the beats with ease. Honestly, if they stay mostly true to the comics, then he will be a problem. Case in point..

Gorr also created the Godbomb, an anti-divinity armament designed to kill every god who had or ever would exist. Gorr possesses superhuman strength, durability and endurance and is also virtually immortal
Multiple Thors got they ass whooped