I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So like...... I’m soooo grateful for this movie as this has been an EXTREMELY stressful month for me.

Dealing with a lot of personal shyt and mainly shyt with my job as we been working on this HUGE FESTIVAL that’s actually kicking off today in my city. And HUGE because it’s 2 big festivals in one.

And I’m like high in my company with SSOOO much responsibility with a job that I really have no help or backup on (which is silly on their side but mad job security for me). Like if I was to in the middle of it quit or get sick and can’t work, they would be fukked!!!

But dealing with the pressure of deadlines and getting shyt prepared for the next 14 day. Working insane long hours, I was so high strung and under intense pressure. This movie dropped at impeccable timing. Probably saved me from snapping on the white folks in my office. Cuz ever since then I been:blessed:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
crazy CM shot back to #2 during Endgame weekend.

Don't think I've seen a movie do that..although last year after the oscars, Green Book shot back to like top 5 after being lower top 10-15.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
From here on out...... the last 11 year battle in here will be dubbed as “The Colinfinity Wars”:wow:

This era has concluded.

Certain enemies been vanquished

Certain former enemies became allies

The ones from day one standing together as the victors and now we move on to the next ......

WAR.:mjlit:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Unfortunately, every Marvel movie is listed as “UNTITLED MARVEL” on the schedule, so until Spider-Man: Far From Home comes out on July 2nd, it’s unlikely Marvel will give us anything more to go on. That said, here are the dates for the next eight Marvel movies, from May 1st, 2020 through July 29th, 2022:

• May 1st, 2020
  • November 6th, 2020
  • February 12th, 2021
  • May 7th, 2021
  • November 5th, 2021
  • February 18th, 2022
  • May 6th, 2022
  • July 29th, 2022
The first thing you might notice is that Marvel Studios is apparently only planning to launch two movies in 2020, which breaks from the three movie a year schedule that it has stuck to for the past several years. In fact, it will be a full ten months between the Spider-Man sequel and whatever comes next to kick off Phase 4.

Again, very little has been made official, but based on rumors and reports, a multitude of Marvel movies are already in various stages of production, including a Black Widow prequel, a movie featuring Shang-Chi, an Eternals movie, and sequels to Doctor Strange, Black Panther, and Guardians of the Galaxy.

Our best guess is that Black Widow and Doctor Strange 2 will be the 2020 movies. James Gunn’s involvement in the Suicide Squad movie for DC will keep him busy for several months at least, which makes 2021 seem like the earliest we’d possibly see Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3. It’s also hard to imagine Marvel waiting too long before getting the new team together for another Avengers movie, so perhaps we’ll see that in 2022.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
56723988_308957936701590_3036696941523956524_n.jpg

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:francis:

Agents of SHIELD star confirms the series has "departed" the MCU

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD returned for its sixth season last night (May 10) in the United States, becoming the first Marvel Cinematic Universe property to be released after Avengers: Endgame.

However, as previously revealed, because the show bosses didn't know when it would release in relation to the movie, SHIELD doesn't actually address the events of the Snap and everything that happens afterwards.

While fans may be hoping that a later episode may try to fix this timeline anomaly, series star Ming-Na Wen has said that it is probably best to just treat the show as a separate entity now.

Yahoo is now part of Oath

The one thing that kept this show on as long as they did they decide to throw it in the bushes :snoop: