I'm Officially DONE with Marvel.. Delete this thread. fukk the MCU and fukk Disney

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Angelina Jolie, welcome to the MCU

Angelina-Jolie-Eternals-913.jpg

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I aint even gonna front and Im not trying to be mean and shyt, but I thought she was sick or something.

Im lookin these comments like, "damn. Coli mad mean right now."

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I really no longer think “rated r” is “taking a chance”:ld:

I think the narrative that “Marvel don’t take chances” is a lie that’s ran it’s course.

In a post Nolan REAL CBM world, having a talking racc00n and talking tree as super hero’s was “taking a chance” among many other chances they already been doing. Some to a success like that and some not going over too well or hated like “Trevor”

I think it should be a case by case choice depending on the properties and story they’re trynna tell.

I don’t think they should force rated r in because then it will feel unnatural and like “they trying too hard to ride a wave”

Martha

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
'Avengers: Endgame' Director Joe Russo Says Marvel Has Been Talking to Priyanka Chopra

The first chapter of the Marvel Cinematic Universe will come to a close this month with the release of Avengers: Endgame, which will likely be the finale of franchise anchors like Captain America and Iron Man. Heading into the next phase of the connected universe, Marvel will need to pass the baton from the likes of Robert Downey Jr. and Chris Evans to new stars who will be the cornerstones of the franchise for years to come. Chadwick Boseman and Brie Larson have already provided the studio with a couple of these new faces, but there are undoubtedly a few more leads on the horizon.

If Marvel wants to continue to stay more than relevant on a global scale, it would make sense for the studio to try and sign some of the biggest stars in the entire world to help anchor the franchise going forward. Well you can't get much bigger than Priyanka Chopra, and it sounds like Marvel is already pursuing the actress for a future role in the franchise.

Joe Russo, who directed Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame with his brother Anthony, recently went to India to promote the upcoming Endgame. After talking about the importance of India when it comes to Marvel's future, Russo teased a potential collaboration with Chopra, one of the country's most beloved performers.

"I'd love to work with Priyanka," Russo said (according to Hindustan Times). "I'm smiling only because we're potentially talking to her about something. I'm just not going to say what yet."

This "something" could really be anything, seeing as how the future of the MCU is a complete secret. There's also a chance that the conversations with Chopra have nothing to do with Marvel at all. Russo said "we" in reference to the potential chats with Chopra. While it's assumed that he's talking about Marvel, he and Anthony have plenty of other projects already in the works for the near future, recently launching their own film studio. It would make plenty of sense for Chopra to be involved with one of their projects over there as well.

There's no telling what these conversations could be about, but this quote is more than enough to have everyone speculating for quite some time. Could Priyanka Chopra be in talks for a new Marvel Studios role? We'll have to wait to find out.

:jbhmm: