I’m not seeing results. What am I doing wrong?

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I run about 2 miles every night. I plank. I do push-ups. I don’t do crunches cause of my back

My diet is clean. Fruits & vegetables. Water. No fast food. No alcohol

I want a 6 pack. But I’m barely seeing results. I’m 5’11"/175lbs

I think I need to sign up for a gym membership
ding ding ding!

there's your problem. too much fat covering your abs. go to BMI calculator...a few more pounds and you considered overweight.. you need to get down to 161-164

im 5'11 without shoes on. i weigh 173. i can't see my abs anymore...im old and aint as active as i used to be. no matter what you do at the gym or the track you will never see abs at 175

but i absolutely guarantee you will see them at 162

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Everybody built differently, 5'11 175 is nowhere near fat, plenty of dudes that height and weight have well defined VISIBLE abs. shyt I'm 5'8, 170 and my abs popping :mjgrin:

That "abs are made in the kitchen" line is clever but not necessarily true. Abs are just like any other muscle and if you want them thicker, you gonna have to work them out.

Find that Ab Ripper X video from P90X OP and do that shyt 3 times a week, your abs will be popping in no time :whew:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
ding ding ding!

there's your problem. too much fat covering your abs. go to BMI calculator...a few more pounds and you considered overweight.. you need to get down to 161-164

im 5'11 without shoes on. i weigh 173. i can't see my abs anymore...im old and aint as active as i used to be. no matter what you do at the gym or the track you will never see abs at 175

but i absolutely guarantee you will see them at 162
He already said his aren’t developed. He can get down to that wait but if there isn’t anything more there to show.......

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Everybody built differently, 5'11 175 is nowhere near fat, plenty of dudes that height and weight have well defined VISIBLE abs. shyt I'm 5'8, 170 and my abs popping :mjgrin:

That "abs are made in the kitchen" line is clever but not necessarily true. Abs are just like any other muscle and if you want them thicker, you gonna have to work them out.

Find that Ab Ripper X video from P90X OP and do that shyt 3 times a week, your abs will be popping in no time :whew:
Definitely true that everyone built different cuz I didn't have abs showing at 170, let alone now at 190. :francis:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
I run about 2 miles every night. I plank. I do push-ups. I don’t do crunches cause of my back

my boy DK can train you

JasonChristo-2.jpg

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps

Clean diet..... What do you eat daily....are you in a deficit, do you track calories/macros?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Did you have a six pack when you were a teen?
That's the first question that should have been asked.

If you didn't have developed abs at any point during adolescence, you are fighting an uphill battle because genetics aren't in your favor.

If you had some kind of decent ab development when you were younger, you have a better chance of going back to some semblance of that.

The answer to what you're trying to do is, the answer to all these fitness questions asked. BUY an old school weight training book that explains exercises, what muscles they target, proper form to use,etc
Design a program that targets upper abs, lower abs, obliques, and serratus muscles.

You seem to be doing enough cardio, and your diet seems to be good....

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Probably but in the fitness community, it’s the ultimate ether.

Well lying to people is another no no in the fitness it’s straight black and white,if he bullshyttin he gon look like bullshyt and that’s as honest as it gets and you know it breh