I'm not religious, tell me why I should care about Black people being original Jews..

qwer

Banned
Daps
Is this just a competition to be God's chosen people?

Do you think you'll gain the wealth and ownership the Jewish community has now?

Do want to live in Israel?

If your not a believer, I don't see the fuss about being Jewish...
It’s because they want to believe that God let slavery happened as a way to punish black peoples just like god punished the Israelites.There are black Jews and there are black people who are Semitic don’t get me wrong. but us west Africans are not Semitic at all. We are from the Niger-Congo family and should be proud of our heritage. We have Mansa Musa who did the richest man of all time. The Great Wall of Benin mightier than the Great Wall of China. The Dogons who had huge amounts of knowledge of Astronomy. The advanced sculptures of the Igbo,Benin and Yoruba people. Nigeria though corrupts as it is still has the highest gdp greater than South Africa and Egypt and within the next century will be the first black modern superpower and be multipolar alongside China India the USA.

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It’s because they want to believe that God let slavery happened as a way to punish black peoples just like god punished the Israelites.There are black Jews and black people being Semitic don’t get me wrong but us west Africans are not Semitic at all. We are from the Niger-Congo family and should be proud of our heritage.

"We" as in ADOS, aren't you.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I never really got it either. It's just delusional people claiming a culture that isn't theirs. I remember seeing someone here claiming Black people were Moors and Israelites at the same time :mjlol:

I mean, for u to call it delusional... that means you do ur own research on the topic

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Is this just a competition to be God's chosen people?

Do you think you'll gain the wealth and ownership the Jewish community has now?

Do want to live in Israel?

If your not a believer, I don't see the fuss about being Jewish...

Its a non relevant historical artifact. Just a talking point to distract nikkas from talking about current issues

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
It’s just a foolish desire to be the chosen people for a colonizer religion/fairy tale.

A waste of energy because at the end of the day it doesn’t matter. What truly matters is what YOU accomplish as an individual in this life not what your ancestors did. Your ancestors bleed blood sweat and tears to get you here, don’t waste your opportunity to make the most of it

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
You don't have to care TBH. And most ya'll didn't before the recent events involving Nick, and DeSean.
That doesn't even fit into the Doctrines of the original Jews based on the book.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yea I remember when I was caught up in that bullshyt, until I started educating myself (John Henrik Clarke, Dr. Ben, Chancellor Williams). They don’t realize that by beleiving in all that shyt, they really doing a disservice to the black races actual accomplishments, as it’s washed over with a bunch of fictional self hating non sense. And I acknowledge the accomplishments of all african civilizations, certainly not just Egypt. But the Bible heavily demonizes one of the biggest epicenters of the African continent and the world, as a land of evil, oppression, and sin. To hide the fact it’s where the Greeks actually stole our stories, remixed them, and compiled them into that bullshyt

RIP to the teacher

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Why are we trying to hijack bullshyt religions?
Who is we? I know the doctrine of saying that the God of Abraham is black has been around for a long time. Bishop Henry Mcneal Turner was the first I believe on american soil to say he was a "Negro". Fast Foward you get other movements and doctrines springing out of that.

I think leaders of the day took what was a common belief and used it to empower and orangize people. I don't see anything wrong with black folks wanting say they're chosen of God. Whether they want to "convert" or "reaffirm" their belief.
In 1880, Turner rode a wave of populist popularity to become the first southern bishop elected in the AME Church. He would also prove to be the most controversial. He provoked white racists in print, and advocated a wholesale move of blacks back to Africa "to achieve our dignity and manhood." He ordained a woman, Sarah Ann Hughes, as a deacon in the church. He built alliances with Baptists. At the first Black Baptist convention, he gave the speech for which he would be forever known: "We have every right to believe that God is a Negro," he stated, proclaiming that a people needed to see their reflection in their deity.
This Far by Faith . Henry McNeal Turner | PBS