I’m not even Haitian but this fake story and how conservatives and right wing politicians just went all in on the Haitian community got me fukked up.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
expect more of it if Trump is elected. they are trying to radicalize the population so when they put millions of people in detention camps it won't have much pushback. This is what the Nazis did and we're repeating the same playbook. It will be immigrants first. Then anyone deemed a political opponent. And finally, it'll be black people (under the guise of cracking down on crime).

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
What you guys dont understand is this people are evil and have no conscience no ounce of integrity, all they care about is scapegoating immigrants in this case black haitians to prop up the racist white voting base for trump and republican politicians. This is why i say you must be insane as a black man to support the republican party

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Honestly I don’t even know what to type but the last 24-36 hours have been absolutely terrifying to watch.

This country is just too far gone.

IMG-6212.jpg

IMG-6209.jpg

IMG-6211.jpg

Let this be an eye opener (or reminder for those that knew)
that AmeriKKKa hates Blackness across the board and
the idea that “The US looks the other way for Black immigrants”
is a White Supremacist LIE created to cause division among the Black Diaspora to protect itself.

The dehumanizion AmeriKKKa is doing to Haitians right now,
they played along with lsrael and did to Palestinians.

Any BLACK ethnic group could be next, US Imperialism is the DEVIL. lsrael is a manifestation of White Supremacy that the US protects
bc of their shared goal of Judeo-Christian rooted White Supremacy.

#FreeHaiti and #FreePalestine

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Because you really don’t care anyway, you want yours. Other black people to you are a means to an end.
:therethere: You come from a fukked up background and think we all share that experience. On the contrary, I've been blessed to never have to want for anything, shout out to both of my parents, the village they assembled, and my man.

I want OURS, you damn right. And you treasonous if you don't. :stopitslime:

Last edited:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
:empathy2: You come from a fukked up background and think we all share that experience. On the contrary, I've been blessed to never have to want for anything, shout out to both of my parents, the village they assembled, and my man.

I want OURS, you damn right. And you treasonous if you don't. :stopitslime:

You really are a stupid ass woman.

“You come from a fukked up background and think we all share that experience.”

Point out one instance where I made or implied that.