Im Not black im Irish, African-American, Jewish and Meherrin Indian

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
lol i live in the blackest city in America....barely heard somebody say this...prolly a couple times my whole life and that shyt was shut down lolol....please stop bytching about shyt thats shouldnt even be entertained...maybe its the people yall around

besides i hear other races claiming some other shyt moreso than black people....we know damn well we black

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
SMH lol it's always the dark skin types that try to claim every race on earth.

Which one of her grandfathers was white? All I see is nothing but midnight darkness...

fukk outta here with that mixed sh!t

mj-laughing.gif

Peanut butter/lightskin dudes be like "i'm black", and Manute Bol types be like "I got Indian hair" :dead:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to the threadstarter, i hope u messaged that b1tch on some:

hey, u look like this girl i use to know from ghana. she's also mixed with somalian, kenyan and congolese. your name is not quashukunidakaga, is it? im only asking because you have that deep african look. kinda reminds me of gaborey sidibe. she's african too i think. it's goto make u feel good that u look like a movie star.

send her some undercover sh1t like that, watch her soul burn into oblivion. she'll probably delete her profile with the quickness. let her soul burn.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
the mixed with native american shyt is silly for white people and black people in america. smallpox killed 90% of them brehs 300 fukkin years ago. if ya peoples arent mexican, alaskan or caribbean, then the chances u actually have to native american in your is extremely unlikely, and even if u from the carib, tainos/arawaks got bodied pretty early also.

the racial percentage game people play to feel more diverse is silly as fukk

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black isn't a race or ethnicity, it's just a title that Europeans put on African Americans, then later demonized to the point some of you hate our own reflections. :aicmon:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
the mixed with native american shyt is silly for white people and black people in america. smallpox killed 90% of them brehs 300 fukkin years ago. if ya peoples arent mexican, alaskan or caribbean, then the chances u actually have to native american in your is extremely unlikely, and even if u from the carib, tainos/arawaks got bodied pretty early also.

the racial percentage game people play to feel more diverse is silly as fukk
I agree, but a lot of times it is true...

My great grandmother(RIP) on my father's side was full blooded creek indian from Alabama. I always looked at her funny because she looked soo much different than the rest of the family :dead:

In fact she had to leave the reservation because she married my great grandpa(RIP) who was from the Islands...

But real talk that is so insignificant that I would never claim that shyt in real life:heh:

I am happy to be a negro...

That is the problem with a lot of people, they aren't satisfied with what they are.

I think that goes back to the fact that we have no connection to where are ancestors came from in Africa... a lot of pride is missing...

I say fukk it though... As black people we have everything against us and we're still surviving... That in itself is special right there...