Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
:dead:

On pof searching for mixed cuties instead i see

Im Not black im Irish, African-American, Jewish and Meherrin Indian

4f1jlipigwdm4mw51yopisxis310468285.2.jpg

and

I'm Black n European and creole decent, thick,hazel eyes, ima G E M I N I.

1l23sbijqqfd5eflqrdgvuucq311435130.jpg
it could be true that she is mixed but most like the dominant percentage of their dna is most likely black/african

and the more dominant of her look is more so african american

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently, security cameras were installed by the insurance company because he had done this (multiple times) before....:pachaha:

That's the funniest shyt I've ever heard.

The way it sounds like he utters "shyt" at the very end like, "Goddamn I did it again." has me dying.

archer24

Ephesians 6:12
Supporter
Daps
I dont know why black people get on Dominicans for their self hate issues when youll find just as much self hate coming from our own.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
SMH lol it's always the dark skin types that try to claim every race on earth.

Which one of her grandfathers was white? All I see is nothing but midnight darkness...

fukk outta here with that mixed sh!t

mj-laughing.gif

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I dont know why black people get on Dominicans for their self hate issues when youll find just as much self hate coming from our own.

c/s.. i love how niqqas especially sistas say they got part indian in them, then u ask them what tribe and what u get 99.9% cherokee. then u ask them how they know and they say well my great grandmother this or that :snoop:

just say u black. nothing wrong with that

i don't care if u african, brazilian, french, etc, etc, no matter what u was born to a black mother or father.

i don't walk around saying i'm french and part brazilian.. my mother is black and father is black well got damn it i'm black

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
That's the funniest shyt I've ever heard.

The way it sounds like he utters "shyt" at the very end like, "Goddamn I did it again." has me dying.

LOL, someone in the comments section actually said that that was coming from the radio...someone else that saw the accident....:laugh:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I hate when blacks try to be mixed like us..gtfoh it's not gonna happen..I know all black people want to be mixed, but too bad..be proud of who you are..maybe in the next life time ...if you have good karma and do great things in the world you'll come back as a mixed kid..that should be ya main goal in life..focus on that..