im not an ass dude but girls with big rude unapologetic asses appreciation :wow:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
gIZv6.gif
:wub:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With all these fake asses its rare to see just a big ol ghetto booty nowadays. Every once in a while I'll come across a chick with big stupid natural booty and I'm so amazed I gotta do a double take. I use to be obsessed with big booty chicks when i was younger. I liked those types of ass that were so big it look like it might stank.

I still love women like this but i have learned to appreciate slim thicks too. They're much easier to manuever in bed. Massive booty women always want to one position (doggie) and thats IF they're knees aren't hurting.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
With all these fake asses its rare to see just a big ol ghetto booty nowadays. Every once in a while I'll come across a chick with big stupid natural booty and I'm so amazed I gotta do a double take. I use to be obsessed with big booty chicks when i was younger. I liked those types of ass that were so big it look like it might stank.

I still love women like this but i have learned to appreciate slim thicks too. They're much easier to manuever in bed. Massive booty women always want to one position (doggie) and thats IF they're knees aren't hurting.

:hhh:

But
:mjgrin: at the same time.

:yeshrug:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps

It ain’t hard to find in Africa :mjlit:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I love that 3d booty

Wide hips, but still pokes out from the side

Full, curvy :banderas:

You people are sick :dead: