im not an ass dude but girls with big rude unapologetic asses appreciation :wow:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
no pic

ZestyGracefulCormorant-size_restricted.gif

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
ugh, im a breast nikka but theres something about a girl with some cheeks. ugh. :wow:

Saw a 'traffic stopper' of a booty today and it DID NOT GIVE A FUKK.

she was in some TNA pants or lulul lemons
she was walking and it was jiggling everywhere, non-stop. big, round, curving; could see the dimples through the pants material. ugh. :wow:

if she was in a dress, a suit, a skirt or anything else it would be doing the exact same thing, i feel sorry for her male co-workers. :wow::ahh::banderas:

https://youtube.com/shorts/orDKcB0i9m8?feature=share

Somebody

All Star
Daps
i was debating this, i mean theres a million phat asses on the internet but posting any ol' picture would be doing this girl a disservice. she made her ass jiggle just from pressing the crosswalk button because she knew I was watching. :wow:

let me google and and try and find something similar :wow:

Fixed :wow:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I would pretend to be blind to feel on @Booksnrain plump ass :datazz:
PSA to Neo’s Wife:
Reliable intel from our sources has indicated that you are crazy. Thus, to avoid any future attacks it necessary to inform you that Booksnrain does not partake in shenanigans with other people’s husbands. We humbly request that you redirect the crossfires of your high powered sniper rifle away from all vital areas. And reconsider the use of any poisonous darts on innocent bystanders.

Thank you.

Neo, why you want me to die? Yo wife is CRAZY about you.
:whoa::wtf: