I'm looking to buy a new TV...

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Yo i had this happen to me when my samsung at the time was still in warranty, red and pink pixels hopping back and forth over the screen

the samsung people sent out a technician, he had a new panel with him but said, i want to try something first....

my model was a pn50c7000 or something like that

here it is

He unscrewed the back of the tv and he turned a knob....and that sh1t went away fam on everything... i cant remember the knob ... it was "v" something, i think he turned it counter clockwise and all them sh1t's dissapeared and picture quality was still gawd status.

Look into it maybe u can sell it or keep along with the new tv you buy.

Props, breh. Gonna try this. This back cover is a mother fukker to get off though.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I wouldn't fukk with anything less than great. You good.

I'm waiting till black friday to cop one online.

My JVC DLP still going strong (got my extra bulb before my warranty ran out so I'm still good), but I need something to hang over the mantle and free up some room in my fam room.

I need to check my current TV :lolbron: I bet that shyt has an awful rating

Edit: Actually the reviews im reading of my current 32 say little input lag :obama: guess I lucked up cause i just found out about that shyt this past month

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Do you remember what side the knob was on? I got the thing popped halfway off and I just see like three breadboards

if i recall it was the top left or the left

i think the v stands for voltage or some sh1t ...

have somebody look at the the tv while u do it cuz if u turn it one way more of them sh1ts came up but the other way they start to dissapear

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
:ufurious:?
kanyehappy.png