I’m living that flabby life now

Menna

All Star
Daps
It’s more so I want to go out with people and I realized damn I only have a handful of friends. I get we are supposed to get comfortable being alone, but in this climate with financial situations and the amount of weirdos we got out I’m not going out if there’s not at least one homie I can roll with
Bro I wouldn’t worry about making more/new guy friends … who cares… when out with old friends you know view it as an opportunity to meet women it’s easier if you out with friends than out dolo…people are skeptical more so females so if you alone it’s more questions if you with ppl you know they feel more comfortable other than this I see no reason to focus on going out with guys…

I’m in late 30’s the guy friends faded away or did some weird shyt and I had to distance myself…I got about 2-3 left that are solid…

I just go out to meet females or watch sports chill with a few drinks

Other than that I make money and stay healthy unless you making money or starting a business with other guys I don’t see a reason to concentrate on it

You may need more confidence going out alone and talking to women start now you young if you worried about safety go to places where the drinks are more $$$

Making money and staying healthy a big part of life you can control this. The new ppl shyt is whatever I’m not sure what your expectation is you meet new guy friends and….ppl move, get into relationships, new jobs in other cities invest your free time in yourself and a solid women when you ready for it 24 is young women your age majority of them don’t know what they want or they don’t want serious… so next 6 years advance your career get in best shape of your life and when out talk to women

Last edited:

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
nikkas hit me up to go the club at 10:50 pm tonight :mjlol:, this what I’m talking about with this generation
:flabbynsick::flabbynsick: Man that’s prime time.. pregame a little shower, then head out by 11;30 . did that Friday night was chilling with some baddies by 12

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
I had no liq on me, and by the time I get to the club it’s gonna be 12 not worth it imo
I also feel that fam.. sometimes you don’t have the vibes and sucks when you have no liqs :dead: . You’re 24 man just don’t have kids and stack and you’ll be Ight. I’m 32 , didn’t find my way until 28

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
If you happy, health, and not struggling financially those are the most important things imo.
"Being alone for a while is dangerous. It’s addicting. Once you see how peaceful it is, you don’t want to deal with people anymore."

It's possible to be happy for now but that doesn't mean there won't be lasting consequences.
I basically worked in isolation during my early-mid 20s. And now that I work in an environment with several dozens of co-workers I find that while I have no problem having actual meaningful conversations, I don't quite have the patience or even a desire for small talk or banter.

DTXwavey_02

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Shii I just turned 22, and I’ve been feeling the same way since my ex and I broke things off. Doin some sort of activity or club involving a hobby helps a lot tho.

I joined boxing earlier this year and I’ve met a lot of decent peeps, plus I get to learn some new shyt. This is the best time to try out new things and express yourself I’ve found, especially when you’re single.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
I also feel that fam.. sometimes you don’t have the vibes and sucks when you have no liqs :dead: . You’re 24 man just don’t have kids and stack and you’ll be Ight. I’m 32 , didn’t find my way until 28
Yea kids for sure not on the plan, but yea I would have been done if I was told at like 8 pm lmao