I’m living that flabby life now

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
I’m the same age as you op, and sometimes I feel the same. Then, I look back and realize I would destroy younger me in any sport (for now).

Join a rec league or train in some capacity, if you have a normal set of hours you work it makes it a lot easier too.
Yea it’s the hours I work lowkey, I used to hoop everyday but this Overnight shift has me feeling flabby and I still be getting shyt done but the gym and activities are a hard sell when you gotta work at 8PM

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
I’m in my late thirties I hooped in the rain yesterday. Bro just work n make money for a few month then you will get bored of that and want to go out
It’s more so I want to go out with people and I realized damn I only have a handful of friends. I get we are supposed to get comfortable being alone, but in this climate with financial situations and the amount of weirdos we got out I’m not going out if there’s not at least one homie I can roll with

Daps
Yea it’s the hours I work lowkey, I used to hoop everyday but this Overnight shift has me feeling flabby and I still be getting shyt done but the gym and activities are a hard sell when you gotta work at 8PM
Do you work overnight every shift? If so, it might help your consistency.

I used to be a gym opener at 4:30am everyday. Would get home at 12:30pm, eat, sleep for 4 hours, go to BJJ, eat, and then sleep another 4 hours.

My current schedule is all over the place (sporadic overnights, travel across state, picking up shifts last second) but I still make it happen.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Do you work overnight every shift? If so, it might help your consistency.

I used to be a gym opener at 4:30am everyday. Would get home at 12:30pm, eat, sleep for 4 hours, go to BJJ, eat, and then sleep another 4 hours.

My current schedule is all over the place (sporadic overnights, travel across state, picking up shifts last second) but I still make it happen.
Term is keyholder.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
honestly working more is probably the best move...
get ahead in your career.

In hindsight all that hanging out and having fun in my 20s was a waste...
get situated first...
them hoes are still going to be there when you get your bread right

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Meetup.com

Join some activities, learn a language, make some friends