I'm just damn tired of sh!tty movies

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Saw mike and Dave for free last night. Meh. I chuckled a few times but it's ultimately forgettable. There are interesting things in it but it's just not funny enough
I thought it'd be like that. The trailer makes it seem like Adam Devine isn't kept on a leash in this. Did Anna Kendrick and Aubrey plaza kill it?

Daps
I don't know about y'all but I've seen plenty of good films this year:

The Wailing (Goksung)
The Witch
The Lobster
In the Shadow of Women
Krisha
Hail, Caesar!
Cemetery Of Splendour

:manny:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
c/s op you hit the jackpot. the writting is beyond garbage thats why they use already written creations like comic book movies, game movies, and old adaptations. you can check IMDB and see they are films that have already been paid to be made with a leading actor/actress but no director or scipt writter attached to the project yet :dwillhuh:

its all about that papaya to these execs, just found out scarlett johanssen is the top grossing hollywood actress of all time too :yeshrug:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
it's hard to believe these actors get paid to travel around the country/world on press tours/interviews(which are usually more entertaining than the damn movie they're promoting), late night shows, etc when they KNOW damn well the movie sucks. Like you go to your own premeire, you gotta honestly be sitting there like, :russell::scusthov:

Fun fact about that: Most actors attend the premiere and then dip the fukk out when the movie begins. They're there strictly for show and that's all.

Daps
I don't know about y'all but I've seen plenty of good films this year:

The Wailing (Goksung)
The Witch
The Lobster
In the Shadow of Women
Krisha
Hail, Caesar!
Cemetery Of Splendour

:manny:
Adding to the list -

large_large_2ufleRAQ8jumVtxCj2gaoBs2TKR.jpg