I'm just damn tired of sh!tty movies

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
This.

Also @jadillac you need to step your foreign movie game up. Foreign cinema been shytting on Hollywood for a solid 15+ years, at the very least.

Fred.

Drop some foreign films (preferably from Europe). I need to watch some dope ish.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Drop some foreign films (preferably from Europe). I need to watch some dope ish.

Tell me what genres you like. A few will be French but others will be Korean, Mexican, and even Indonesian. France has horror locked down, Korea has drama, etc.

There is a couple Indonesian movies that are among the GOATs when it comes to action. "The Raid" 1&2.

Fred.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This summer has been absolutely dreadful so far.

I didn't get that free movie ticket cause there's nothing i wanna see

Saw mike and Dave for free last night. Meh. I chuckled a few times but it's ultimately forgettable. There are interesting things in it but it's just not funny enough

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
i havent seen much, if anything, from this year yet i havent been to theaters in ages, and when i am watching something at home the last 3-4 years its tended to be a tv show. not much going last few months aside from the americans that i was into on tv, so been picking up movies from the 2014/2015 that i missed out on which was pretty much everything. lot of them (most of them) have been good to great.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
@jadillac this summer has been TRASH bruh. I think I been to the movies like twice so far since April. We just can't give a fukk enough about any of these

Ninja Turtles with all that terrible lookin CGI and Megan Fox, Transformers style :scusthov:

Independence Day with no Will Smith :scust:

This Ghostbusters shyt without any of the original cast and pandering to this feminist movement? :camby:

Tarzan :dwillhuh:

A movie about talking pets :dahell:

A completely unnecessary sequel to Finding Nemo :yawn:

A fukkin World of Warcraft movie? :gag:

Yo this shyt just ain't for me cuh

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
This summer has been ass. Hell, the spring slate (including jan and feb which is usually garbage movie dump) might have been better than the summer blockbuster slate:scusthov:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
just saw @bmack21 say Independence Day was wack.

What a surprise. Another sh*tty movie. 2016 brehs.
lfAAL8Z.png

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
Tell me what genres you like. A few will be French but others will be Korean, Mexican, and even Indonesian. France has horror locked down, Korea has drama, etc.

There is a couple Indonesian movies that are among the GOATs when it comes to action. "The Raid" 1&2.

Fred.

Not into action films. May be some Drama/Thriller/Crime films. Preferablly from Europe. Don't really fukk with Asian films that much.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Last good movie I watched came out in 2013 :yeshrug:
of shyt ive watched from the last couple years

hateful eight
creed
night before
concussion
big short
bone tomahawk
martian
black mass
spotlight
straight outta compton
vacation reboot
mission impossible 5
trainwreck
sicario
mad max fury road
ex machina
nightcrawler
gone girl
edge of tomorrow
john wick
pawn sacrifice
22 jump street
it follows

worst movie on that list was still ok, and unsurprisingly it was the movie about chess. everything else was good, very good, or great. i will qualify i havent seen one movie that came out this calender year, however, and will agree it looks like ass on paper so far