I'm just damn tired of sh!tty movies

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:damn: Like seriously man. Hollywood sucks now more than ever. And I don't think it's possible to turn it around. The soul of major movies is gone. I'm sure there's smaller films that are good, but who has time to seek those out?

I had a free movie ticket, shoutout to T-Mobile Tuesdays, so last night I decided to go see Central Intelligence. It's free, The Rock is in it(been a fan of his since '97), it's a comedy, Kevin Hart is ok at times....but most importantly, it's FREE. So why not...

So I go see it. And I'm good at first, but after about 30 mins, I'm falling asleep b/c it's just not funny, the plot is boring, just flat...I wake up. I see the all too predicatable end of the plot, and they go
to the HS reunion
and I'm thinking 'this just sucks' :francis: so I get up and walk out @track 1 style. I've NEVER walked out on a movie in my life. I dont know how much more I missed prob just a few mins at that point, but I just couldnt take it. My time is being wasted.

Even the can't miss pairings suck now, the scripts suck, the writing sucks, the comedy is forced warmed over jokes, the previews suck, EVERYTHING SUCKS! But they know ppl will go regardless. What happened to summer movie fun?
lfAAL8Z.png

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
it's hard to believe these actors get paid to travel around the country/world on press tours/interviews(which are usually more entertaining than the damn movie they're promoting), late night shows, etc when they KNOW damn well the movie sucks. Like you go to your own premeire, you gotta honestly be sitting there like, :russell::scusthov:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
it's hard to believe these actors get paid to travel around the country/world on press tours/interviews(which are usually more entertaining than the damn movie they're promoting), late night shows, etc when they KNOW damn well the movie sucks. Like you go to your own premeire, you gotta honestly be sitting there like, :russell::scusthov:

Most actors don't even see the movie until the premiere

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Right now there's a huge dry spell of good movies. Everyday I check and see if a new movie had come out and it's usually some trash. I'm just barely holding on until Jadon Bourne comes out

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Right now there's a huge dry spell of good movies. Everyday I check and see if a new movie had come out and it's usually some trash. I'm just barely holding on until Jadon Bourne comes out
try and head to a festival season..watch some world and exclusive films.