I’m in Sosua in the Dominican Republic, AMA.

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
I was just looking over a few Brazil videos and I feel like the same problem is over there. These guys (even the ones that are kind of better at travel vlogging ) only ever go to Bahia and the poorer parts of Rio and are for-sure hooking up with nothing but bottom barrel tinder skanks and prostitutes. One guy, mastertteacher or something, tried to talk to this one girl with a translator :russ:

The sad part is that he’s one of the few younger, more fit ones over there. A lot of these guys are old and out shape, like the black version of those white Southeast Asia mongers. I think they’re better though, because at least the guys in Brazil aren’t taking advantage of little kids like those old cacs are.

I can’t even find guys talking about the actual country and stuff, so not only are the women they’re pulling and giving advice for bottom tier, but that’s literally all they have going for them, smdh.

Again the language barrier is going to ice brothers out of most situations. You’re not getting play in the club with google translator. You’ve got music, loud talking and you’ve got to come up with a reason why you’re in her country to begin with. And you’re trying to do that passing your phone back and forth? :pachaha:

Then the broads that speak English are educated, and most likely middle/upper middle class. Guess what? They aren’t in tourists areas more often than not. And you still gotta have a reason why you’re there for them to fukk with you.

This leaves brothers vulnerable. Now they have to integrate predatory ass local men as defacto guides for the most basic of things:francis: siphoning dollars from their pockets on the low, taxis, drugs, women, etc. Or they enlist some young girl half their age who magically has nothing else to do for the day to show them around lol.

These brothers touch ground and look exactly like this

25b5d77557a3fbae3328774a3e69a839.jpg

My suggestion will always be to learn the language. It’s takes 3-6 months to have a baseline. It’ll also give you confidence

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
@Wiseborn any recommendations on Airbnb in Sosua or near there?

Stay in Cabarete. You can always slide to Babylon sundown and get your fix. It’s like 15 minutes away. But you’ll sleep better at night and feel better about yourself knowing you at least rested in a respectable area. Staying in Sosua, fukking/drink all day x7 is no way to live :skip:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Stay in Cabarete. You can always slide to Babylon sundown and get your fix. It’s like 15 minutes away. But you’ll sleep better at night and feel better about yourself knowing you at least rested in a respectable area. Staying in Sosua, fukking/drink all day x7 is no way to live :skip:
Do you have any suggestions in cabarete?

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
Do you have any suggestions in cabarete?

I don’t have any direct recommendations. Just Airbnb. Cabarete is a little town. Most apartments are going to be walking distance from the beach/on the beach. About $80 a night.

Get a home if you with friends, split the cost. Solo missions, apartments

Home listings will most likely be in a gated area where you’ll want a car because of distance from the strip/beach. A car rental is obviously an additional expense. You can drive in Puerto Plata, Sosua, Cabarete. Most will advise you not to because they drive like idiots here but the north coast is manageable for any American driver who has driven in a major city.

You just don’t want to drive in the capital first time visiting.

If you don’t get a car then taxi’s are cheap but that shyt will get old. Pay for car insurance. It won’t matter at the end of the day because they will just drive off lol but it’ll make you feel good that you covered your ass.

Cabarete nightlife is going to be more europe, Latin American, Miami vibes with the restaurants converting to nightclubs.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I was just looking over a few Brazil videos and I feel like the same problem is over there. These guys (even the ones that are kind of better at travel vlogging ) only ever go to Bahia and the poorer parts of Rio and are for-sure hooking up with nothing but bottom barrel tinder skanks and prostitutes. One guy, mastertteacher or something, tried to talk to this one girl with a translator :russ:

The sad part is that he’s one of the few younger, more fit ones over there. A lot of these guys are old and out shape, like the black version of those white Southeast Asia mongers. I think they’re better though, because at least the guys in Brazil aren’t taking advantage of little kids like those old cacs are.

I can’t even find guys talking about the actual country and stuff, so not only are the women they’re pulling and giving advice for bottom tier, but that’s literally all they have going for them, smdh.
I just came back from the DR. Once I actually saw how these dudes looked and behaved in person, I understood everything. Some people HAVE to buy p*ssy :russ:

The crazy thing is, as I was trying to explain earlier, As a black American in a third world country, you shouldn’t even have to pay. Imagine being a black man in a third world country and STILL have to pay to get p*ssy :mjlol:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
I don’t have any direct recommendations. Just Airbnb. Cabarete is a little town. Most apartments are going to be walking distance from the beach/on the beach. About $80 a night.

Home listings will most likely be in a gated area where you’ll want a car because of distance from the strip/beach. A car rental is obviously an additional expense. You can drive in Puerto Plata, Sosua, Cabarete. Most will advise you not to because they drive like idiots here but the north coast is manageable for any American driver who has driven in a major city.

If you don’t get a car then taxi’s are cheap but that shyt will get old. Pay for car insurance. It won’t matter at the end of the day because they will just drive off lol but it’ll make you feel good that you covered your ass.
Yeah we had our eyes on this 6 room joint. Would it be cheaper to get a rental or get car service we got a quote of 150 a day we'll be there for 5 days.

that guy

Superstar
Daps

Cabarete nightlife is going to be more europe, Latin American, Miami vibes with the restaurants converting to nightclubs.
I was going to rent a car when I went to puerto plata/Santiago. I’m glad I didn’t :whew:

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
I just came back from the DR. Once I actually saw how these dudes looked and behaved in person, I understood everything. Some people HAVE to buy p*ssy :russ:

The crazy thing is, as I was trying to explain earlier, As a black American in a third world country, you shouldn’t even have to pay. Imagine being a black man in a third world country and STILL have to pay to get p*ssy :mjlol:

I always use this example. Imagine walking into a nightclub in Miami and knowing outside of the owners you’re in the top 5 percent net worth in the building. Yeh you could go down the street and buy it, but your money and mouthpiece alone should be enough to where that’s a side quest at best.

I know these guys must be sick when they actually venture to other areas in the country and see dimes with busters and they know for a fact their bank is bigger. Pride alone should carry you thru

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
Yeah we had our eyes on this 6 room joint. Would it be cheaper to get a rental or get car service we got a quote of 150 a day we'll be there for 5 days.

Man I hate these questions. Lol I don’t know you or your ppl’s so I can’t gauge it. Me being me, I’m driving and I ain’t spending 750 for a 5 day rental with a random dikkhead to drive me the maybe 30 minutes round trip.

Here’s what’s going to happen. Your peace of mind will have you play it safe and take the car service. By day 3 you’re going to be sick of the driver, you’re going to see frail Cacs navigate the areas in mopeds without problems and feel like a hoe. Rent the car your damn self :hhh:

I was going to rent a car when I went to puerto plata/Santiago. I’m glad I didn’t :whew:

Lol I wouldn’t recommend driving in the city centers. Santiago or Santo Domingo is too much for a foreigner first time traveler. Of course I did it but that’s me. I’ve also been in car accidents where it’s both our faults but navigating the law here as a foreigner is not the biz.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I always use this example. Imagine walking into a nightclub in Miami and knowing outside of the owners you’re in the top 5 percent net worth in the building. Yeh you could go down the street and buy it, but your money and mouthpiece alone should be enough to where that’s a side quest at best.

I know these guys must be sick when they actually venture to other areas in the country and see dimes with busters and they know for a fact their bank is bigger. Pride alone should carry you thru
Exactly, their status as a American and a black one at that should have women all around the world on their knees when they see us, but it’s like you said earlier, thanks to these brothas antics, when we go to these places were seen as tricks.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
@Wiseborn any recommendations on Airbnb in Sosua or near there?
I guess anyone would be good. Again I personally stayed in Caberete but if you stay in Cab you will be fighting the Taxi Mafia.

If this is your first trip I'd just stay in the Sosua Inn and be done with it. Bailee's is downstairs and technically you could pull girls in Bailee's and smash, especially if that's really all you're there for..

If you're ballin'on a budget you could stay in Los Charamicos on the other side of Sosua but again you have taxi issues and you might feel self concsious about having six girls a day come to your apartment.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
I guess anyone would be good. Again I personally stayed in Caberete but if you stay in Cab you will be fighting the Taxi Mafia.

If this is your first trip I'd just stay in the Sosua Inn and be done with it. Bailee's is downstairs and technically you could pull girls in Bailee's and smash, especially if that's really all you're there for..

If you're ballin'on a budget you could stay in Los Charamicos on the other side of Sosua but again you have taxi issues and you might feel self concsious about having six girls a day come to your apartment.
I'm staying in cabarete now. We got an Airbnb.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Exactly, their status as a American and a black one at that should have women all around the world on their knees when they see us, but it’s like you said earlier, thanks to these brothas antics, when we go to these places were seen as tricks.
In general Black Men's reputation is trash in most places outside of Africa and ironically europe. Again it's not just the trickin' it's the Hey look at Me!!! while trickin that makes women look at you goofy.

The DR is too close and there's too many brehs there, you hang out in Piantini with a button up and slacks and even there they'll know what you came for.

Now if you went to say Bani, Moca, La Vega or even La Romana and you knew someone you'd be treated as an honored guest and you would be gifted with free p*ssy.

There's tiers to the development. To keep it a stack the DR is sorta like Africa in development and in that tier women have certain responsibilites. It's best to say there's no Only Fans culture, what I mean is if you have THOT spirit and unless you have or expect to have a job or status that would preclude from doing Only Fans you'd probably do it.

There's (probably) No strip clubs in La Vega so if you're chilling with the locals and especially at a party some girl will kick it to you, If you don't want anything then some decent conversations (provided you can speak spanish) will be the end of it. But if you wanted something more then she's down.

If you didn't know better you'd think your incrediatable game wowed her or you'd think she's looking for a green card. In realtly she was probably sent to you to keep you company. In all societies there's women with THOT spirit like this woman:

She's basically a very friendly woman and people would suggest that she go and say hello to you. That's all it takes. Now if you wanted to meet a "nice women maybe you could and should pass on the Dominicana Ms. Parker but That's likely to be your first GF and even if she isn't You'd get a pass as a foriegner for smashing the welcoming committee chick.