I’m in NYC fresh from the West (Best) Coast

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Damn that shyt is wild now? Back in the day it used to be peaceful.
Yeah “RPT” def had some notoriety in my school years which was the YG’z and YB’z era

It’s isolated so it’s not a place you wanna get caught in

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Facts. Literally no one gives a shyt out here. We'll just assume you're visiting someone on the block if you act normal
“Normal” is the operative word here. Dude is amazed and awe struck at skyscrapers, he’s not acting normal coming through neighborhoods outside his comfort zone.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Any pics of u actually being in the city. U just left Juniors, where the pics? Obviously you on some tourist shyt.....U naming all these locations thats safe and nowhere near the hood.....Show us some pics of Times Square with your middle finger pointing.

:stopitslime:

IMG_0383_zps9l3myeve.jpeg

:ooh:

IMG_3492_zpsgyitl3hj.jpeg

:birdman:

IMG_5883_zps2tc3t484.jpeg

:whoa:

IMG_8416_zpsuw1qyo5j.jpeg

:ahh:

IMG_2171_zpspnavsdfd.jpeg

:flabbynsick:

IMG_8713_zpswmz3fsrk.jpeg

:usure:

IMG_0846_zpsfvzo5cd7.jpeg

:mjpls:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
“Normal” is the operative word here. Dude is amazed and awe struck at skyscrapers, he’s not acting normal coming through neighborhoods outside his comfort zone.
True but even then we'll let them rock. We don't put hands on people just for being from another city because we don't care.

Only thing we care about is respect. These other cities be on some petty "You aint from 'round here" shyt.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:shaq2::duck:

This fool is trolling for attention. He took these pics from a tourists social media page beforehand...talked shyt to hype up that he was in NYC because NYC threads do numbers. Waited a day to create suspense,,,,Then he just posted the stolen pics the next day. These pics are too professional. These dont look like the kinda pics a regular nikka takes. I asked this fool to stick up his middle finger before he so called got to Time Square and being that wasnt part of the troll plan he couldnt post such a pic...He posted all those time square pics and not 1 with his middle finger...I'm calling bullshyt.

:camby:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
:shaq2::duck:

This fool is trolling for attention. He took these pics from a tourists social media page beforehand...talked shyt to hype up that he was in NYC because NYC threads do numbers. Waited a day to create suspense,,,,Then he just posted the stolen pics the next day. These pics are too professional. These dont look like the kinda pics a regular nikka takes. I asked this fool to stick up his middle finger before he so called got to Time Square and being that wasnt part of the troll plan he couldnt post such a pic...He posted all those time square pics and not 1 with his middle finger...I'm calling bullshyt.

:camby:

IMG_4874_zpset8akjvw.jpeg

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
True but even then we'll let them rock. We don't put hands on people just for being from another city because we don't care.

Only thing we care about is respect. These other cities be on some petty "You aint from 'round here" shyt.

Nah, I think anywhere you go in the states will be fairly accomodating as long as folks show up on a chill tip.