Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
:ld:
@Hater Motivator why you in midtown? Only weirdos hang out over there

:pachaha:

I just left Juniors bakery getting my Reuben and cheesecake fix .. it’s hella weirdo fine bytches tho :gladbron: . On my way to Times Square with my girl but don’t get it twisted you NYC brehs can still catch these hands :ufdup: .

Come with that BJJ and get slept :deadmanny:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.

I just left Juniors bakery getting my Reuben and cheesecake fix .. it’s hella weirdo fine bytches tho :gladbron: . On my way to Times Square with my girl but don’t get it twisted you NYC brehs can still catch these hands :ufdup: .

Which juniors? Brooklyn?

Why not stay longer and take @Barnett114 advice and visit Brownsville

:troll:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Any pics of u actually being in the city. U just left Juniors, where the pics? Obviously you on some tourist shyt.....U naming all these locations thats safe and nowhere near the hood.....Show us some pics of Times Square with your middle finger pointing.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
OP if u think the projects u already saw were tall go to 155th and 8th, the Polo Grounds will have u :picard:

30+ stories each

U not that far if u in midtown, take the D train to 155th and it's soon as u exit the station. Maybe 20 min from u especially since the D train skips everything between 59th and 125th.