I’m In My Late 30s And Have Had Sex With At Least 350+ Women AMA

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
For starters, I’m simply going to quote what I posted back in 2014, and you can ask questions from there. Keep in mind this was posted four years ago, and I have not really slowed down.

Yes. To put it simply.

I have fukked a lot, and I mean a lot, of females.

A lot.

I used to keep a list after I realized one day sitting around daydreaming that- there were many, many trysts that I just couldn't fully recall.. I didn't like being unable to recall them at all.
So I began writing them all down.
Filled up two notebook pages (front only, two columns per page though) with names of females that I've had any sexual encounter with (just oral, intercourse, or both).

I stopped listing them in '10 when I lost the list, but of course, I didn't stop fukking :mjpls:

So there's still almost 4 years of p*ssy that's been slayed since my last entry, unaccounted for.

But anyway, I am saying all of this to say what I'm about to say next, and I hope some take heed:

Having had soo much sex with soo many different females has become something of a double-edged sword now, as a fully grown, well into adulthood, Man.
Our aspirations change when we get to this point where I've been the past few years. We want stability, family, and a Queen.
Yet, due to my past, I have a very, very limited ability to stay attracted to just one woman for very long. :wow:

There is nothing "cool" about that, nor fun, or any of those things. NOTHING.
Not when you aspire to be married to ONE woman, and to love her and her only, unconditionally.
I want and need that, now more than I ever have being that I am more ready than I've ever been (mentally, financially, maturity, etc)

Yet, this cannot be achieved if every woman that I settle down with eventually loses my interest after about 6 months or so.
It actually hurts, watching a good woman walk out of your life, but knowing you're doing her a favor because for the past 6 months you've been overcome with the desire for "some new".
And I know that it is a direct result of my being so trained and so used to having different women.
It is a curse, or boomerang, or something.
And I cannot reiterate enough how unfortunate, uncomfortable, hurtful it sometimes is for me.
I love my woman. Yet, I cannot for the life of me stop wanting others.. a natural thing to some extent, yes!.. but to the degree that I take it? Where it has ruined the sex life of my past relationships due to my becoming less attracted to those women? Where I'm finding it happening now, again, with a woman I would trade my very life for? Yet, I can do nothing to combat it?.. that's no bueno :no:
It's hard looking someone in the eye everyday as beautiful a woman as my woman is.. who wants absolutely nothing more than to spend the rest of her life with me and have my babies.. and yet.. I know in my heart that I might be one drunk night or one wrong "argument" with her away from cheating..

And I know that it comes from my past.

So yeah, I've been with countless women- of countless ages, shapes, sizes, and hues..
.. and as the RZA so eloquently put it in Duck Seazon at 3:15 mark "..and my dikk's been sucked by the finest lips..". And that's my word..

But none of it is worth it when:
A. most of it has become a blur anyway, the actual intercourses.. I mean I recall bits of all of my encounters, the passion too- but I possess not a single whole memory of even ONE.
Which, in the end, leaves you with almost nothing but a bunch of experiences and stories to tell.. nothing concrete, nothing to show for it.
B. you reach a point where you have so much inside to offer a woman, and then you find that you can't.. at least not without wanting to offer yourself to almost every other woman that crosses your path.

I over did it.
If I could do it all again I probably would because of who I am.. but I would advise you all who still have a chance to please just try to find the medium ground.. get the experience, but don't smut yourself out like I did.. conquer at least 2 chicks of every shape size skin tone, whatever.. and then stop, and start focusing more on building concrete interactions with females instead.

My fear now is that I'll end up like my father. Alone.
He suffered the same issues, that insatiable hunger for different women.. mother talked about it all of our lives, naturally, seeing how his infidelities were the very reason they divorced.
The man had a million women throughout his life, probably literally- knowing him, but now cannot even get one, including my mother, to come by and run little errands for him while he recovers from heart surgery.

And guess what, he's also too old now to "attract" anything new.
He is elderly. And alone.
Screwed so many women that he screwed himself right into a lonesome world of old age and loneliness.

The shyt isn't all it's cracked up to be, in the long run. :ufdup:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Were u one of those nikkas that chased p*ssy all day? Hoppin in DMs? Cold approaching all day long?

Or were you just some fly nikka with paper that had bytches choosin?

Also, what did you gain from this? Did the women contribute to your life in any way beneficial? Did they pay you? Did they compensate you in other ways? Was it all just a waste of time?

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
How does it feel knowing that HPV can't be tested for in men, and that a huge chunk of the population has it, so you most likely do too?

Dude gonna get penile cancer

Does talcum powder help alleviate your constant itching?

How long have you had AIDS?

I’ve never had an STD. And it’s quite simple the reason why: condoms. I went whole months long “relationships” with fwb without never smashing them raw. Especially in college. I have only raw’d 11 women- 3 of whom I was in committed relationships with.

My last checkup was September 2017 before I began my latest “relationship”, by her request. Hell I was curious too seeing how my last full std checkup was back in 2015. Needless to say everything checked out. As for HPV, no, I am not worried. Not because I don’t think it could happen to me, but because there’s nothing I can do about it at this point if I do have it. I will say this, I show no signs of anything of any sort whatsoever(bumps, rashes, leakage, etc).

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Were u one of those nikkas that chased p*ssy all day? Hoppin in DMs? Cold approaching all day long?

Or were you just some fly nikka with paper that had bytches choosin?

Also, what did you gain from this? Did the women contribute to your life in any way beneficial? Did they pay you? Did they compensate you in other ways? Was it all just a waste of time?

Nikka definitely tricking or lying..

If your fck total equals a girl a day, you definitely done some abominable shyt..