I'm in love and the uncertainty is killing me on the inside

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
if she's not texting you everyday, you def share that girl. She's probably texting some other nikka right now :russ:

we text and talk every day:ahh:

i been with her the 3 out of the 4 past weekends :ahh:

im just an insecure, crazy, depressed, aniexty having maniac and im pessismistic as fukk :lupe:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
get yourself another random piece to keep your mind off it
if not put it into some form of art cos if she breaks your heart and ruins your life you can do something like this

https://vine.co/v/bUWjFAhtuen

mysmilie_3443.gif

you'll be lonely, bitter and but you'll be talented and some people might video it and toss you some pennies.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
get yourself another random piece to keep your mind off it
if not put it into some form of art cos if she breaks your heart and ruins your life you can do something like this

https://vine.co/v/bUWjFAhtuen

mysmilie_3443.gif

you'll be lonely, bitter and but you'll be talented and some people might video it and toss you some pennies.

i got more bishes breh. no feelings for them.

i have three others. smashed one. :lupe:

one is catching feelings.:ufdup:

the other is cut off. we barely speak anymore.:obama:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I can't believe it's been a full day since I talked to my baby. I think she forgot about me. She has me so gone right now. I really don't know what to do.

I think she might be getting piped as I type.
mysmilie_3443.gif

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I can't believe it's been a full day since I talked to my baby. I think she forgot about me. She has me so gone right now. I really don't know what to do.

I think she might be getting piped as I type.
mysmilie_3443.gif

I know the feeling :lupe:

but my baby is texting me now and sending me pics :noah:

love her so much and never letting her go again :myman:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

Lucky. Imma ask her to send me some more. I miss her right now. Loveee

We are always busy at opposite times.

my boo just drunk called me :ahh::ahh::ahh:

Her friends were in the background angry bc she wasnt chilling with them :takedat:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
If you feel this way about her now I think you should end it or else when she does you might off yourself to deal with the pain.

Things are better now breh. we spoke about it.:obama:

and imma end up offing myself anyways so :manny:

i honestly believe i am going to die at my own hand :lupe:

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like you need therapy more than you need a gf right now. Don't let this poor woman become a vessel to validate whatever void you feel you have within yourself.

Ask yourself, do you want this woman because you love her or do you want this woman because she's been loyal to you and supportive and helped you through shyt in the past? If it's not because you truly love her, then do yourselves both a favour and let it go.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like you need therapy more than you need a gf right now. Don't let this poor woman become a vessel to validate whatever void you feel you have within yourself.

Ask yourself, do you want this woman because you love her or do you want this woman because she's been loyal to you and supportive and helped you through shyt in the past? If it's not because you truly love her, then do yourselves both a favour and let it go.

i feel u. i thought about this. a lot. and i just know i truly love her.

she makes me want to be a better person. and i want to help her become a better person. she is my best friend.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i feel u. i thought about this. a lot. and i just know i truly love her.

she makes me want to be a better person. and i want to help her become a better person. she is my best friend.

Then do what you gotta do homie. Make sure you spend a lot of time talking, getting to know how she feels about the now and the past, and then explain your past and your growth and hope for the best from there.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Then do what you gotta do homie. Make sure you spend a lot of time talking, getting to know how she feels about the now and the past, and then explain your past and your growth and hope for the best from there.

thanks breh

we are taking it slow. im basically courting her lol:whew:

we are having fun. i think this will make us stronger in the future.:wow2:

i am re-catching feelings.:lupe: i didnt know it was possible.:ohhh: i need to stop watching hollywood movies :lolbron: