I'm in love and the uncertainty is killing me on the inside

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She don't fukk with you on that same level breh....

If she did you would know it for sure. You obviously never been with a chick that loves you back, there is no mistaking that feeling. She may like you a lil bit but you are taking it too far.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

:sadbron: then :noah: & then :why:then when she th!nk she has the upperhand :birdman:.... she gonna understand what she m!ss!n & come back or be :manny: then you know where to start...

bingo. she has the upper hand right now. i wont lie.

i had it 70 percent of the time.

:lupe::lupe::lupe:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
She don't fukk with you on that same level breh....

If she did you would know it for sure. You obviously never been with a chick that loves you back, there is no mistaking that feeling. She may like you a lil bit but you are taking it too far.

nah nikka. this girl did EVERYTHING FOR ME.

like we were deep in love before. after a while, i just like...felt as if i was too young for that shyt and fukked up:ld:

now, im ready to rekindle and get on my grown man shyt....but she prolly thinks imma do her dirty :lupe:

we had a good talk on saturday and both are on the same page, but i just let these thoughts and anixeity and depression fukk my head up:wow2:

im too pessimistic:guilty:

and i appreciate the input and feedback but dont say "you obviously" anything to me my nicca, youre just a screename on a screen, you dont know me nicca :rudy::ld:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and i appreciate the input and feedback but dont say "you obviously" anything to me my nicca, youre just a screename on a screen, you dont know me nicca :rudy::ld:

Breh you wouldn't be on this forum searching for answers if this chick was feeling you the same way you feel her. That should be enough right there.

You are feeling doubt because somewhere deep down inside you know this shyt aint gonna pop off like you want it too. Your sub-conscience is trying to save you from ending up hurt. Listen to that muthafukka and back off a lil before it's too late...

If things progress to the next level then fine, I'm happy for you. But don't go all in until you know you what cards are on the table. You need to keep your options open.

But it sounds like you already dove in head first and you may have gone too far to turn back. Now the ball is in her court, and if she realizes that then the probability of you taking a L sky-rockets.