I'm in Atlanta to work at a comic book convention. I didn't know there were immigrants here.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I'm at the hotel and the woman checking me in has a Caribbean accent. The woman working at the damn store here is speaking another language on the phone. The cleaning people have Caribbean accents.

The coli told me immigrants wasn't down here like that.. :damn: what the hell is going on?

Anyway we out here

4800 Briarcliff Road Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30345

Last edited:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
sadeyes-thanksgiving.gif

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Immigrants are the least of ur concerns in ATL these days :dame:

Whole city has gone to shyt, 4 out of 5 ppl u see in the city are dusty transplants. Most of the locals been left

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
I'm at the hotel and the woman checking me in has a Caribbean accent. The woman working at the damn store here is speaking another language on the phone. The cleaning people have Caribbean accents.

The coli told me immigrants wasn't down here like that.. :damn: what the hell is going on?

You know hotels deliberately hire immigrants, directly or sometimes from immigrant owned staffing firms, to cut costs right? You see this globally.

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Immigrants are the least of ur concerns in ATL these days :dame:

Whole city has gone to shyt, 4 out of 5 ppl u see in the city are dusty transplants. Most of the locals been left

Plenty of locals in Zone 3, East Atlanta, East Point/Coll. Park etc. If you want to smoke hookah and stare at grass walls on Marietta st, then yeah.. you're gonna deal with transplants.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh: nah u gotta take pics respectfully because that doesnt even sound true.

In atlanta too?