I'm going to move to LA in less than 30 days. I have twenty dollars ATM.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Aren't they gentrifying South Central/Inglewood as we speak. Can't you get a decent house out there for under 300k?

:ohhh:
S

Yeah there slowly gentrifying the area; now there building a train down crenshaw blvd, going through Inglewood to LAX. So with that being said there going to slowly build up that area and push out the blacks. The fukked up part is that the majority of black folks do not realize it; and the older black folks just sell their homes to the whites and say fukk the next black generation, fukking crazy. But people don't know that Inglewood just turned black in the late 1960; but their still going to keep a lower income area for the mexicans, because they need bodies to run the fastfood places and etc.

Inglewood High School Year Book 1969

Inglewood High School - Green and White Yearbook (Inglewood, CA), Class of 1969, Pages 144 - 161

Morningside Highschool 1969; that's south Inglewood, we call it the bottoms

kt4q2nd2r6-d3e7777.jpg

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How much is the average house in Compton going for, how much gentrifying going on in Compton now?
You can find stuff for under $300,000 but they're usually bars-on-the-window-needs work trash. But for $300, you have options if you want to live there.

But like Money Mase said, that train is gonna change the dynamics of that whole area.
Plus, you have the mini Silicon Valley popping up in next door to Inglewood in Westchester and it's a rap for black potential home buyers.
Historically black Ladera Heights, View park and Baldwin Hills are getting gutted as we speak.

I hate that I jumped in a year late. I have a homeboy that bought a short sale crib in BH for $400,000 3 1/2 years ago that's worth over $900,000 now. :whew:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
You can find stuff for under $300,000 but they're usually bars-on-the-window-needs work trash. But for $300, you have options if you want to live there.

But like Money Mase said, that train is gonna change the dynamics of that whole area.
Plus, you have the mini Silicon Valley popping up in next door to Inglewood in Westchester and it's a rap for black potential home buyers.
Historically black Ladera Heights, View park and Baldwin Hills are getting gutted as we speak.

I hate that I jumped in a year late. I have a homeboy that bought a short sale crib in BH for $400,000 3 1/2 years ago that's worth over $900,000 now. :whew:

My god:wow:.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
if you were an "instagram model" w/ 20K+ followers, i'd say you'd have little to worry about.

better learn to hustle :francis:

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
Sleeping at union Station.
I've already done this :laugh:

As well as a lot of things mentioned in this thread. The whole world doesnt know me yet, but I'm not nobody.

---
I have cali gigs lined up. I'm not just randomly moving. I need to make a break before I get too old. I'm 28 and have been a vagabond for 10 years. I've just never tried La or NY for more than a week. I want to try a year or so.

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
Update:booking some more stuff here and finding some odd jobs to get my weight up. I'm in a relationship and my bday is next month so I'll be moving the first week of March. I'll probably be back in LV once a month to run or feature on some shows. I want to basically be LA based.

Just curious, what neighborhoods should a technically homeless person avoid (I'll be couch surfing mostly)?