I'm Food Out Here in GTA Online :Francis:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Heads up guys

I use to wake up early as fukk and grind for a few hours in the morning and night to make money

Everyday ....shyt felt like a job
tragic :picard:

I was lucky enough to get free money and glitch for money. the only thing I ever grinded out was the glitch where we would replay the bank heist.

I used to mod cars I stole off the street and put all the most expensive shyt on it and then gift it to low level players on the street so they could eat then they blocked that shyt :stopitslime:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Bet. Lol at getting trolled by your students. What they do to you breh :lolbron:
Before I found out who was who they’d curse at me. Make fun of my hairline, say they was gonna fukk my bytch. :russ:
Since I started figuring out who was who, worse was that I got killed in GTA a few times. I got my get back though. :lolbron:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Before I found out who was who they’d curse at me. Make fun of my hairline, say they was gonna fukk my bytch. :russ:
Since I started figuring out who was who, worse was that I got killed in GTA a few times. I got my get back though. :lolbron:
:laff:

Bad ass kids

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
tragic :picard:

I was lucky enough to get free money and glitch for money. the only thing I ever grinded out was the glitch where we would replay the bank heist.

I used to mod cars I stole off the street and put all the most expensive shyt on it and then gift it to low level players on the street so they could eat then they blocked that shyt :stopitslime:
They’re use to be a money glitch with the deluxe:wow:

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
The only time I ever came across a mod was on MW2 when someone hacked the console servers that one time

It said WEED MODE :mjlol: I still don’t know how they pulled that off

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bet. My tag is Spaceboy M.

I’m going to see Endgame tonight so I won’t be on. I’m also invisible most of the times since some of my students found out my GT and started trolling me. Gotta block em one by one.

lol...kids used to beg me for my gamertag...never gave it to them tho...truth be told I’d probably end up cursing more so than they lol

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
You’re welcome pm your psn breh. I’ll discuss what you need online breh
Hey breh I added you yesterday. Peace

Oh, can I use a PC mic in PS4 to communicate with other players in missions etc.
People in the repo mission was saying they'd flop races to get our money up but I couldn't respond. Not sure if I wanted it like that but wanted to at least be able to say thanks

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
Hey breh I added you yesterday. Peace

Oh, can I use a PC mic in PS4 to communicate with other players in missions etc.
People in the repo mission was saying they'd flop races to get our money up but I couldn't respond. Not sure if I wanted it like that but wanted to at least be able to say thanks
You probably can use the pc mic. you can most definitely use regular headphones with a mic piece. When u hopping on breh