I'm Food Out Here in GTA Online :Francis:

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
look at the shyt hackers can do in pc gta online..

m0MUiHt.jpg

:damn::mjlol:
Oh shyt :dead:
Tell me that thing can't actually shoot :whoa:

Think I saw something similar in that vid someone put here with a big ass hamburger driving around, shyt had tanks for feet

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
From what I researched on the interwebs...I heard you can buy modded accounts and even buy cash drops on your character.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember the few times I played, this one time I stole this dudes modded Tank and I was just destroying everyone for an hour :mjlol::mjlol:

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
You gotta GRIND for that shyt breh :mjcry:

It took me a WEEK of grinding everyday to afford the Flying Bike MKII and that with the buiness already purchased :gucci:

So much grinding fukk.... I’m completely burned out of GTA , I just blow people up and leave

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You gotta GRIND for that shyt breh :mjcry:

It took me a WEEK of grinding everyday to afford the Flying Bike MKII and that with the buiness already purchased :gucci:

So much grinding fukk.... I’m completely burned out of GTA , I just blow people up and leave

I don't even play GTAO anymore...:mjlol: I'll just get GTA6 cause online isnt worth it anymore...:bryan:

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
I don't even play GTAO anymore...:mjlol: I'll just get GTA6 cause online isnt worth it anymore...:bryan:
Yeah I couldn’t imagine trying online out especially with no businesses or anything
fukk.....

GTA6 ain’t coming for awhile breh , I’d say less than 5 years if anything

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
I still play quite often on X1. Level 180-something. This thread is bringing back memories. :banderas:
I remember shootouts back in the day. Whole sessions just dedicated to cats merking each other left and right. fukking rhino tanks all over. Jet planes, zentornos and legit military vehicles running the streets. :russ:
The only thing that's gotten on my nerves is the flying delorean and the flying motorcycle. Them shyts is ass. It'd be better if they were level locked. shyt is wild irritating to get capped by like a level 50 something dork on a bike who thinks he's hot shyt. Having to waste mad missiles to knock him out and grief his ass before he can spawn that shyt again. :francis:

Who wants to run some sessions on X1? :banderas:

My tag mrslyyy

I don't play as much now but copped first day too and still run it every so often

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
My tag mrslyyy

I don't play as much now but copped first day too and still run it every so often
Bet. My tag is Spaceboy M.

I’m going to see Endgame tonight so I won’t be on. I’m also invisible most of the times since some of my students found out my GT and started trolling me. Gotta block em one by one.