tumblr_m3l8q2BX0p1qkfyu4o1_500.jpg

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Guys, i have to admit, i never told you the whole story, i only was telling you her part. Some of it is my fault too, i ignored her for liek 2 weeks straight :sadcam: even hung up in her face when she was telling me about something important to her that almost bought her to tears. I think that may have a reason why her feelins changed too, idk tho :sadcam:

Lil' Kartwheel

The Chicken Box Man
Daps
Reppin
The Bayou City
Guys, i have to admit, i never told you the whole story, i only was telling you her part. Some of it is my fault too, i ignored her for liek 2 weeks straight :sadcam: even hung up in her face when she was telling me about something important to her that almost bought her to tears. I think that may have a reason why her feelins changed too, idk tho :sadcam:
Again, breh...

71177_115592601785114_4487629_n.jpg

Ain't you in the DFW? Go get a new chick from Garland or Mesquite and keep it moving.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Whats the worst that can happen :manny:

Cant no pain hit me harder than the pain i felt already so hey, im fearless now :jawalrus:
Ladies, any suggestions on how i should do this

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's probably with someone new now. Women don't wait around nowadays like that. As a matter of fact while you were avoiding her some new dude was showing her attention. FACT

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
why did you ignore her and hang up?

I was ignoring her because i was playin video games and shyt and dont like to talk during the day.

I hung up because im an a$$hole.

Thing is, i wasnt really feeling her like that at first, now that she tell me she aint feelin me no more, i realized how much i miss her :to:

I mean i know for a fact we was movin too fast. Like we started off at the very peak, so it could only go down hill from there.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats the worst that can happen :manny:

Cant no pain hit me harder than the pain i felt already so hey, im fearless now :jawalrus:

Breh you are soooo so so sooooo wrong. Trust me, it can get far worse.

Ladies, any suggestions on how i should do this

Breh... :snoop:

Haven't you learned anything from us? Do *not* take the advice of the women on here. Give it up, it's over. Start the mourning process. The sooner the better.