I’M FEATURED ON MR. SWERVE NEW JOINT “HARD HITTAZ”

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
oh shyt, that’s you on the last verse breh, standout verse on the track imo, RBX vibes :ooh:

wanna hear the cold 187um feature ..

that new kokane and cold 187um track slaps, just copped it today :lawd:

FUNNY U MENTIONED RBX, I GOT A JOINT WIT HIM DROPPIN SOON

HUTCH CAME THROUGH AS WELL

:salute:

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
Not sure how I got tagged but I did take a listen. Nice dope beat west coast vibe. You definitely did sound like e40 on it. Some of your lines was kinda hard to hear clearly.

I know that tempo of the beat probably was a little faster so you probably was trying to match it. It did seem like too many words were being fit into the bars on your verse but I like what I heard. A few more pauses would have helped with the clarity. Not bad though.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Not sure how I got tagged but I did take a listen. Nice dope beat west coast vibe. You definitely did sound like e40 on it. Some of your lines was kinda hard to hear clearly.

I know that tempo of the beat probably was a little faster so you probably was trying to match it. It did seem like too many words were being fit into the bars on your verse but I like what I heard. A few more pauses would have helped with the clarity. Not bad though.

NAAH ITS NOT SOMETHIN I DID ON ACCIDENT FAM IVE ALWAYS BEEN A FAN OF SQUEEZING EXTRA WORDS INTO A BAR ALA SUGA FREE .. AS LONG AS ITS IN THE POCKET ITS ALWAYS A STYLE I FUXED WIT HEAVY WHICH IN TURN INFLUENCED ME

GOOD LOOKS ON DROPPIN UR THOUGHTS, APPRECIATE THAT

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
this ain't it...you sounded like some of that cac backpack rap from the mid 2000s with bad delivery/flows:childplease: