I’M FEATURED ON MR. SWERVE NEW JOINT “HARD HITTAZ”

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
@scitt

You tagged me in a comment but I can’t see it.

Thought the song was alright. Bit of an 80’s vibe which I enjoyed. Thought you rode the beat the best.

I managed a quick listen this morning and defo picked up on the E-40 vibe. Nothing wrong with that though. It’s a different kind of voice to the usual which is always a plus point.

Sorry if this seems like a half arsed review. Tired, long day and about to hit bottle of wine #2. Still has more replay value to me than 90% of the utter shyte that is constantly praised on here so keep doing what you do.

I admire the passion. We’ve had our disagreements (hilarious when you look back and see how ridiculous it is!) but you know what? You’re doing what you love to do while the majority of this forum just back and forth about who is better than who and have nothing new to say or contribute to this genre of music.

Good for you for trying to be creative, better yourself and most importantly, enjoy life. More than can be said for the majority of the repetitive posters on here.

(Bet you’d never expect a comment like that from me!)

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
@scitt

You tagged me in a comment but I can’t see it.

Thought the song was alright. Bit of an 80’s vibe which I enjoyed. Thought you rode the beat the best.

I managed a quick listen this morning and defo picked up on the E-40 vibe. Nothing wrong with that though. It’s a different kind of voice to the usual which is always a plus point.

Sorry if this seems like a half arsed review. Tired, long day and about to hit bottle of wine #2. Still has more replay value to me than 90% of the utter shyte that is constantly praised on here so keep doing what you do.

I admire the passion. We’ve had our disagreements (hilarious when you look back and see how ridiculous it is!) but you know what? You’re doing what you love to do while the majority of this forum just back and forth about who is better than who and have nothing new to say or contribute to this genre of music.

Good for you for trying to be creative, better yourself and most importantly, enjoy life. More than can be said for the majority of the repetitive posters on here.

(Bet you’d never expect a comment like that from me!)

I FUX WIT U MALCLY

ALWAYS APPRECIATE A DETAILED POST

doggy

All Star
Daps
Nice lil warm up for the Fatlip album and the solo coming next year

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
U sound fukking goofy. Like E40 with downsyndrome

IMA KEEP IT A BUCK I DONT REALLY KNOW WHO U ARE BUT I JUST LOOKED AT YOUR POST HISTORY N A GOOD PORTION OF IT CONSISTS OF U CALLIN ME ANTI-SEMITIC SLURS.. ALL GRAVY WHEN ITS JUST SHIIT TALK BUT U SEEM TO GENUINELY HATE JEWS.. WHY IS THAT?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
IMA KEEP IT A BUCK I DONT REALLY KNOW WHO U ARE BUT I JUST LOOKED AT YOUR POST HISTORY N A GOOD PORTION OF IT CONSISTS OF U CALLIN ME ANTI-SEMITIC SLURS.. ALL GRAVY WHEN ITS JUST SHIIT TALK BUT U SEEM TO GENUINELY HATE JEWS.. WHY IS THAT?

I hate corporate white jews. Not wanna be black jews who rap like E40

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I hate corporate white jews. Not wanna be black jews who rap like E40

IMAGINE AN ISRAELI JEW WANTIN TO BE SOMETHIN OTHER THAN AN ISRAELI JEW

:dead:

U HATE JEWS PERIOD. U A RACIST, DONT MAKE ME PULL UP THE RECEIPTS MY DUDE.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
IMAGINE AN ISRAELI JEW WANTIN TO BE SOMETHIN OTHER THAN AN ISRAELI JEW

:dead:

U HATE JEWS PERIOD. U A RACIST, DONT MAKE ME PULL UP THE RECEIPTS MY DUDE.

Pull up whatever the fukk u want. If u aint black then u aint shyt :pacspit: