Im done brehs (suicidal).

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should do like me. Be a sexual serial killer. I make bytches fall in love with me. They think I'm the "one." They tell their friends and family that they found a good one. But once I get that p*ssy, I'm GHOST. They call me, but I don't pick up. They don't know where I live, because I never brought them to my place. Their hearts are shattered, their faith in men destroyed. But I'm :win: and on to the next one.

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
You should do like me. Be a sexual serial killer. I make bytches fall in love with me. They think I'm the "one." They tell their friends and family that they found a good one. But once I get that p*ssy, I'm GHOST. They call me, but I don't pick up. They don't know where I live, because I never brought them to my place. Their hearts are shattered, their faith in men destroyed. But I'm :win: and on to the next one.

Very good idea exactly what I want to do.

I got years of frustration in Me to take out on these hoez. I want
To damage then on psychlogical tip. Make them swear off all men..

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:
It's you. bytches 9 times out of 10 aren't going to just spread their legs open and ask for you to take them home. You have to at least exude some sort of confidence and have a backbone. I got a girl number yesterday damn near effortlessly after being kind of nervous to for weeks. Best thing about it is the girl already textin me and the texts aren't on some friendly shyt, it's on some sexual shyt.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Stop chatting up any and everybody. Elevate your standards and stick to them.