Im done brehs (suicidal).

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
someone should forward this thread to the department of homeland security, the fbi and NSA........

they take suicide seroiusly and im sure they'd be able to locate him off his ip and turn this thread into a classic

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
You have p*ssy on such a high pedestal that it makes you suicidal? There's the answer right there. fukk these hoes breh. It's just p*ssy and most of these hoes be broker than you.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
This game is very shady my friend, but it's gravy at the same time. You're disappointed because you can get the women you want, to do what you want. You're out of your league. You're probably shooting for 8s and 9s, when your look and game is at a 4s, 5s and 6s level.

I use to be just like you, but I had to grind and work my way up. My brothers had badder bytches then me for the longest, I had to grind. Start off with 5s and 6s. Tune and nurture you're skills and swag, then step it up. Sometimes dudes with the most money are the lamest. Now I'm at a 7s and 8s level. I actually pulled my first true 9 last night. When you start getting 7/8s on a normal, women know. You probably got that "no bad bytches getting nikka" look about u.

:rudy:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tired of chatting up btiches and them bailing out on me cause im broke.

Im not joking when i get my paper up. Im gonna do the most degrading crap to women.

Piss on them, spit on they face, Cheat, lie, replace them,

Chuck them outta moving cars for amusement.

:yeshrug:

That day will never come, enjoy working at dollar tree until your heart stops.

semtex

:)
Daps
me too breh
mysmilie_3364.gif

they don't stare at me when I hop out the Bent GT
mysmilie_3364.gif

their eyes don't light up when I bring up my IT certs
mysmilie_3364.gif

They don't notice I got diff outfits for every day of the month
mysmilie_3364.gif

list goes on. it's just brutal. I'm not meant for this societay.

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
Im spend my cash on good clothes but these females wont notice a nikka.

99% of the chicks go for the top 20% of dudes.

They gonna get whats coming to them soon.

:stopitslime:

u probably just goin for the wrong type of girl

how old are u

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
someone should forward this thread to the department of homeland security, the fbi and NSA........

they take suicide seroiusly and im sure they'd be able to locate him off his ip and turn this thread into a classic

snnniiiiiittttttttthhhhhhhhhhhh

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe it's not the lack of money chasing them, maybe it's you :skip:

Sharpen up and straighten yourself up young man and get these hoes :stopitslime:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Tired of chatting up btiches and them bailing out on me cause im broke.

Im not joking when i get my paper up. Im gonna do the most degrading crap to women.

Piss on them, spit on they face, Cheat, lie, replace them,

Chuck them outta moving cars for amusement.

:yeshrug:
Wow, you sound like a bytch. Not because you do those things but what man just has a breakdown on the internet like this over p*ssy. This isnt Days of Our Lives fakkit. Get a grip. Get a fukkin hold of yourself. Get your fukkin paper up or hit the gym you swagless BUM. When i was sleeping on Couches i got more p*ssy(DIMES) than you, in the city of Los Angeles, with multiple aliases on the internet, and thats a problem. Call your mother, somebody who give a fukk about what you're going through :smugdraper: