I'm Developing a Sci-Fi/Survival Game. Want Your thoughts. (Coli easter egg in game)

Legend

Pro
Daps
Sup brehs, so I'm just posting an updated gameplay video here. I will detail the major changes tomorrow, It's way late where I am... For those who have seen the original video, the changes may appear minor, but for those who haven't, this is a much improved version of my previous alpha. Some have asked the question if there is combat in the game, purpose, etc. I will go over all that once I get some sleep. But if you want to see some updated gameplay mechanics, as well as one of the new coli easter eggs in the game, watch below:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Looks dope...kinda reminds me of the satalight level in goldeneye.... keep us updated....will watch thread

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
It does feel a bit like No Man's Lie....making it 3rd person was a good choice as a lot of people like seeing who they're playing with, also make it so you can add different types of armors even if just for aesthetic reasons. I'm assuming you're not gonna use boosters or jet packs? (hence the elevators) Idk how I feel about that, might make the game feel a bit too slow.

Besides that it looks great. If Abzu made it, you could as well very easily.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is your goal w/ this game? Gonna have is published on steam? ported to consoles? smartphones? Or you're just fukking around w/ Blender?