I'm Developing a Sci-Fi/Survival Game. Want Your thoughts. (Coli easter egg in game)

Legend

Pro
Daps
All right, so I've pretty much been making games my whole life, but have only gotten better and more serious as I got older. I'm trying to create something worthwhile to sell someday on steam, or other online platform. Any way, this is my progress so far... I put a lil' Coli easter egg to prove it is legit my creation. Wanna know what you think...

Last edited:

Um. Ghouls

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The climb
This take place on earth? The snowy environment, light environmental puzzle with that outpost(that a save point?) seemed cool. Ambiance is nice too. Easter egg was brazen asf lol

Was surprised to see elements of character maintenance with that 'you feel thirsty' line; I thought character was an android.

What's the plot breh? @Legend

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
This is dope. You do this by yourself?

I love sci-fi games so I would like to know, more. I think the character should be able to run a little bit more before getting tired. Unless the suit is heavy.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
This is cool man, seems to give me vibes of the old school Resident Evil and old school Tomb Raider games in regards to the puzzles so far. "Find this to open this box then use it to open this door and get the item then combine it with this to make this work." Old school Adventure game(Monkey Island, Neverhood, Sam and Max, etc) type puzzles where you need to explore except you're moving around in a 3D space and more areas get opened up as you go along. Also a touch of mystery because we don't know what's going on, I like it.

The survival aspect adds another element, reminding me of Don't Starve. My suggestion is making thecoli reference more subtle when you release it, something that only people on thecoli would get.

But yeah :salute: breh, keep doing your thing.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn you're using the Blender Game engine. I didn't think it was a viable engine to use for serious games. Cool.

Edit: Is there a reason you're using this instead of Unity?

Last edited: