I'm challenging xCivicx to A Debate About Flat Earth

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So let me get this straight.

63 pages of arguing with someone who believes the earth is flat and that gravity is not real.

ok. :hubie:nikkas free to use and waste they time as they so see fit.

Personally I don’t think kicking knowledge is a waste of time.

You free to feel how you feel about it but quite a few posters have stated they learned something from this thread and that’s what it’s all about fam

:blessed:

Geordi

All Star
Daps
I didn't "self-study" computer engineering or physics. I went to a STEM school for both

Classically trained literally just means that you are trained in and practice the various major/minor scales and etudes for various instruments

It's literally something that you can do yourself

The first 5 instruments were instruments that I played in middle school and high school band. I was first chair for all 5 instruments at various points in high school

I taught myself the last 2 when I started producing music

The google definition of classically trained

Any other person on this forum classically trained in any instruments, please chime in
1 Do you know how to read sheet music and play an instrument along with the sheet

2 Which piano pieces do you know how to play

3 What classical pieces do you know on the instruments you were trained in?

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Screenshot-881.png

giphy.gif

Shyt like this make me not even want to continue going hard at breh.

Like I said, it's all about kicking knowledge.

I just wanted to debate Flat Earth :manny:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all wasting your time

Dude been on this forum for years with this schtick, empirical evidence doesn't move folks like this. Just a desire not to admit they're wrong causing endless goalpost moving, deflecting, excuses etc. This shyt almost 1k replies deep.

Some people will engage any topic with ego/emotion, regardless if it's something based on empirical data or facts. This is why we have MAGA/Qanon in the first place. It is what it is

Just remember that these people reproduce and vote :francis:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
1 Do you know how to read sheet music and play an instrument along with the sheet

2 Which piano pieces do you know how to play

3 What classical pieces do you know on the instruments you were trained in?
1. Yes. I would need a day or 2 to get back into practice

2. I know how to play my own music on piano

3. I have a bunch of folders of sheet music at my mom's house. I would have to go there and grab them because I don't remember any names

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

3. I have a bunch of folders of sheet music at my mom's house. I would have to go there and grab them because I don't remember any names

I'm going to ask you for the third time:

Would you like to get back to Flat Earth?

I honestly don't want to continue pressing you about school, music or nothing, because none of that matters for this topic.

I'm asking can YOU and I (TH3BIRDMAN) get back to debating flat earth?

:feedme:

You can simply ignore other posters that are asking about anything other than this. I did this for the majority of this thread, and tried to only respond to you and things you stated. Admittedly, I played a part in allowing this to get off track.

If you want to continue the school stuff, we can make another thread if you still feel a way about it.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

Dude, whenever I read one of your posts like the above I bust out laughing.
You have no idea how hilarious you are.

Were you some kind of savant or prodigy?

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn..i've never seen such comprehensive and laborious rebuttal on a message board. With the videos and everything.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I'm going to ask you for the third time:

Would you like to get back to Flat Earth?

I honestly don't want to continue pressing you about school, music or nothing, because none of that matters for this topic.

I'm asking can YOU and I (TH3BIRDMAN) get back to debating flat earth?

:feedme:

You can simply ignore other posters that are asking about anything other than this. I did this for the majority of this thread, and tried to only respond to you and things you stated. Admittedly, I played a part in allowing this to get off track.

If you want to continue the school stuff, we can make another thread if you still feel a way about it.
I posted this pages ago

FLIGHT ON A BALL

The CORIOLIS EFFECT, is a term created by heliocentrists. It is NOT a flat earth concept. Google the CORIOLIS EFFECT, and this is what comes up:
What is Coriolis effect in simple terms?

The Coriolis Effect - Currents: NOAA's National Ocean Service ...'s National Ocean Service ...

Because the Earth rotates on its axis, circulating air is deflected toward the right in the Northern Hemisphere and toward the left in the Southern Hemisphere. This deflection is called the Coriolis effect.

CORIOLIS FORCE
In physics, the Coriolis force is an inertial or fictitious force that acts on objects in motion within a frame of reference that rotates with respect to an inertial frame. In a reference frame with clockwise rotation, the force acts to the left of the motion of the object. In one with anticlockwise (or counterclockwise) rotation, the force acts to the right. Deflection of an object due to the Coriolis force is called the Coriolis effect. Though recognized previously by others, the mathematical expression for the Coriolis force appeared in an 1835 paper by French scientist Gaspard-Gustave de Coriolis, in connection with the theory of water wheels. Early in the 20th century, the term Coriolis force began to be used in connection with meteorology.

In short this means that while standing on the earth's surface, you're rotating at the same rate of speed as the earth(1000 mph eastward at the equator, with that number reducing the further away from the equator and the closer to the poles that you move)

What this ALSO MEANS, is that once you LEAVE the earth's surface, you are no longer rotating at the same rate of speed as the earth's surface. Wind resistance(apparently) immediately slows your rate of rotation.

Again, this is a heliocentric concept. It has nothing to do with flat earth

My question is this:

Say you're flying due north, from peru to ecuador(the equator). How does a plane flying 600mph directly north, land on an air strip moving 1000mph directly east? That kind of difference in force and direction should essentially destroy the landing gear on a plane, since they're mainly only reinforced for the direction that the plane is moving

Also, when landing during a flight, how come no one feels the immediate jolt of suddenly moving 1000mph east with the surface of the earth again?

I encourage anyone except the banned person to answer these questions for me

@Mike Nasty

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
Yes, because the train is still on the surface, and you're still connected to the surface through the train

The same cannot be said for when you are in a plane

Your not connected to the surface when your in the air…

But even so, you can replace the train with the earth and the person with a plane and it’s the exact same concept. The plane has the same velocity as the earth when on the ground. It adds to it when it takeoffs and is in the air.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Thank you.

Give me a second to respond. I'm eating my fruit.

Please (and I'm asking nicely) just ignore everyone else coming at you, and you and I will simply go back and forth about Flat Earth.

:salute:

You better than this, bro :francis: