But we have been :gucci:

Here we go again :russ:

- Classically trained in 5 instruments
- Majored in Computer Engineering for 4 years
- Minored in Physics for 4 years
- Received numerous scholarships to music universities
- Stayed living on Campus 3 years after dropping out

What can this nikka not do??? :whoo:

Well, I suppose they were right in your case.

Soundcloud hasn't really taken off for you.

What do you do for work, xCivicx? :mjgrin:

Like I said, I'll post what they give me, and if I'm wrong, I'll gladly admit I was wrong.

And for those keeping score, I asked GA Tech what his major/minor was, and what years he attended.

And again, there is no ban bet stupid :mjlol:

But you seem a little unhinged right now, and I'd advise you to calm down. You're going at moderators, and you might end up getting yourself bushed before Monday (or whenever GA Tech gets back to me)

Calm down. Let's get back to Flat Earth until we have actual evidence from the school. I'm at the gym so I can't reply back and forth.
Nah you're deflecting

Don't forget, this is what you led with last night when you were on your cocky shyt

You thought you were "exposing" that I never attended GT PERIOD. STOP TRYING TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT

After monday, I'm roasting you every time I see you post on here

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah you're deflecting

Don't forget, this is what you led with last night when you were on your cocky shyt

You thought you were "exposing" that I never attended GT PERIOD. STOP TRYING TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT

this man the coli bureau of investigation:wow:

i need to go scrub my post history of having 9 certs and 9 dimes 9 pawgs and 9 figures now :damn:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
this man the coli bureau of investigation:wow:

i need to go scrub my post history of having 9 certs and 9 dimes 9 pawgs and 9 figures now :damn:
I literally just mind my business

I don't make flat earth threads

Hella posters on here have wished sterilization/death on me just because I don't believe the same things they do

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Nah you're deflecting

Fantastic.

I’ll be there when and if you do and I will be posting everything you’ve lied about and juelzed about like “being classically trained” in 5 no wait 7 instruments, even though two of those were “self taught” meaning you weren’t actually classically trained :mjlol:

And just so he can’t move the goalposts, I’ll reiterate:

I asked GA Tech if he

- majored in Com Engineering for 4 years
- minored in Physics

The question was NOT that he actually attended the school. I was very specific.

To address my video: your Id card simply showed a flaw in my methodology. It was not a “lie”— i specifically said WHAT I did in the video

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Fantastic.

I’ll be there when and if you do and I will be posting everything you’ve lied about and juelzed about like “being classically trained” in 5 no wait 7 instruments, even though two of those were “self taught” meaning you weren’t actually classically trained :mjlol:

And just so he can’t move the goalposts, I’ll reiterate:

I asked GA Tech if he

- majored in Com Engineering for 4 years
- minored in Physics

The question was NOT that he actually attended the school. I was very specific.

To address my video: your Id card simply showed a flaw in my methodology. It was not a “lie”— i specifically said WHAT I did in the video
Incorrect

I learned how to CLASSICALLY TRAIN MYSELF, in the last 2 instruments from being CLASSICALLY TRAINED in the FIRST 5 intruments

Trumpet Cornet Clarinet Baritone Tuba

Guitar and Piano

You've listened to my music. You KNOW that I'm producing at a professional level. I'm not even sure why you think this is some sort of point of contention

I'll keep posting this every time you juelz

Last edited:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
So let me get this straight.

63 pages of arguing with someone who believes the earth is flat and that gravity is not real.

ok. :hubie:nikkas free to use and waste they time as they so see fit.
And the flat earther DID NOT make this thread, AS USUAL

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
If its similar to his posts about "majoring in engineering and minoring in physics" then classically trained could mean took a couple of beginner lessons and learned the easy version of a mozart piece once.
Except for the fact that I've posted TONS of songs on here that are 100% made by me

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I learned how to CLASSICALLY TRAIN MYSELF, in the last 2 instruments from being CLASSICALLY TRAINED in the FIRST 5 intruments

Guitar and Piano
look bruh I got no dog in this race - I'm watching and placing side-bets in the crowd with the other nikkas - but... I don't understand the idea that being 'classically trained' in brass/wind instruments allowed you to parlay that into 'classically training yourself' in... guitar and piano.

But get it bruh :hubie:

Prince Rogers Nelson taught himself hella instruments and it ain't stop him from being good at them. Mans got into the R&R HOF off stuff he taught himself in his spare time between wearing heels and pulling quite literally every possible ho.

Just... I think there's a running theme of being... loose with the truth to add accolade and an air of pretention to things that are simply self-studied passions. And I think that's the heart of where all of this has gone wrong. A tendency to overstate a qualification as to have it align with your personal investment in the subject. But doing so makes it unalign with... truth.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
look bruh I got no dog in this race - I'm watching and placing side-bets in the crowd with the other nikkas - but... I don't understand the idea that being 'classically trained' in brass/wind instruments allowed you to parlay that into 'classically training yourself' in... guitar and piano.

But get it bruh :hubie:

Prince Rogers Nelson taught himself hella instruments and it ain't stop him from being good at them. Mans got into the R&R HOF off stuff he taught himself in his spare time between wearing heels and pulling quite literally every possible ho.

Just... I think there's a running theme of being... loose with the truth to add accolade and an air of pretention to things that are simply self-studied passions. And I think that's the heart of where all of this has gone wrong. A tendency to overstate a qualification as to have it align with your personal investment in the subject. But doing so makes it unalign with... truth.
I didn't "self-study" computer engineering or physics. I went to a STEM school for both

Classically trained literally just means that you are trained in and practice the various major/minor scales and etudes for various instruments

It's literally something that you can do yourself

The first 5 instruments were instruments that I played in middle school and high school band. I was first chair for all 5 instruments at various points in high school

I taught myself the last 2 when I started producing music

The google definition of classically trained

Someone who has been classically trained in something such as art, music, or ballet has learned the traditional skills and methods of that subject.

Any other person on this forum classically trained in any instruments, please chime in

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Like what?

POST THE LIES ALREADY
Incorrect

Guitar and Piano

You've listened to my music. You KNOW that I'm producing a professional level. I'm not even sure why you think this is some sort of point of contention

I'll keep posting this every time you juelz
You purposely left off two instruments and then changed it up when you called out, which is what you do with everything.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You purposely left off two instruments and then changed it up when you called out, which is what you do with everything.
I left off the 2 instruments THAT I TAUGHT MYSELF, just in case bird brain wanted to go pull up my high school band records to try to "expose" me

I spend most of my free time making music. I have a bunch of songs on all streaming sites, but I ALSO have like 30-40 songs that I have not released yet

I almost wanna drop an unreleased song in here today. I'm considering it