I'm challenging xCivicx to A Debate About Flat Earth

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
When was this?

Post a link to that thread please

I don't respond to that other poster for reasons that have nothing to do with flat earth, but you never stumped me on anything my guy
:mjlol:You were asked what distance were the balloons (that provided gps, ect.) relative to the Sun and Moon (that you claim is only 70 miles away). You ducked the person and never responded to what he asked. I don't think that poster was someone you had on ignore.

:mjlol:I asked you in a different thread 'what shape were the Sun and the Moon'? And you completely ghosted me. You continued in the thread quoting other people and acted like I never posted anything. I most definately stumped you. I was the only person ever to ask you ONE THING and you ducked. It was hilarious.

Last edited:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That dude posted a mathematical formula and didn't bother posting the observer height or atmospheric refraction....SOMETHING ALL CURVE CALCULATORS ACCOUNT FOR, then declared ALL the calculators supported his answer. Also, the "8 inches per mile squared" rule only works for 100 miles or less as an approximation, so there's no way it would work on an object 200 miles away!!!!

:laff:

This is precisely why I'm asking him to show his work :russ:

He doesn't understand the math that is being used here, and is relying on Flerf talking points that he keeps regurgitating in the hopes that I don't understand the gish gallop. That's why he keeps bringing up pears :mjlol:

This tactic doesn't work on brehs that know what they're talking about. I have already given him the skeleton of the Earth curvature formula. Now all he has to do is simply plug the numbers into the formula. I've already done half the work for him, and now the nikka tryna get buck :wow:

He claimed he was in an engineering program at G-Tech, but literally cannot produce simple trigonometry formulas.

What the fukk was he engineering? :lupe:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What y'all in this thread have to stop doing, is letting this nikka distract you from the actual topic.

What he loves to do is try to get you caught up arguing semantics or unrelated shyt so that he can avoid arguing the real points. It's his go-to tactic.

He tried this with me, trying to change the discussion about the model HE POSTED and that HE BELIEVES into a discussion about "scale".

If you don't believe your model is accurate, why the fukk would you post it in a debate? :martin:

You see, THAT'S the tactic:

--post the model
--when someone questions the model, run away from what he posted and state it's not to scale
--force an argument about scale so that he doesn't have to defend the model HE POSTED AS EVIDENCE

This shyt is transparent.

Don't give him that inch, y'all, that's why y'all haven't buried this nikka yet. Don't let him change the topic. Force this nikka to defend the shyt he says.

He literally cannot address this, this is why he tried to distract me with an argument about scale:

The Sun moves in the sky at 15 degrees per hour, at all times of the year.

According to this guy's flat earth, the sun rotates above the Earth in narrow rings in North Hemisphere Summer, and wide rings in North Hemisphere Winter.

Because the sun has to travel a much greater distance around the planet during Winter according to that model, and the fact that the Sun still takes 24 hours to rotate above the Flat Earth, this means the Sun would have to SPEED UP to make the 24 hour period.

But no matter the season, the Sun still takes 24 hours. This literally debunks the idea that the Sun rotates above the Earth in wide and narrow rings. It is impossible due to empirical observation that Flat Earthers can do themselves.

Address this point @xCivicx. Just this specific one.

Last edited:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Why is there a statue of liberty in the middle of Vegas?

Humans build shyt, we of course have no records of those times so we can only speculate what they were used for but humans building big shyt is nothing new and nothing mysterious.
I’m not fully convinced humans built the pyramids :unimpressed:

You can literally see the curvature no homo in the images
Ayo man :russ:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
If the earth was flat #catset would’ve knocked everything off the edge a long time ago

epic-fail-fall.gif
Ayo :russ:

I was with OP till those arrogant ass posts bout how he so much smarter than everyone else here. Real intellectuals don’t brag about it :unimpressed:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Ayo :russ:

I was with OP till those arrogant ass posts bout how he so much smarter than everyone else here. Real intellectuals don’t brag about it :unimpressed:

That's not what happened fam, get out cha feelings on this one :what:

All I said is he tries this with dummies and blocks/ignores/runs away from the nikkas that actually do this. Let's not act like there aren't dummies on this site breh, this thecoli :mjgrin:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks

So, it takes about 12 hours to fly from Johannesburg, South Africa to Sydney, Australia on Qantas Airlines.

It takes a bit less than 8 hours to fly from New York to London.

How is this possible on a flat Earth?

:popcorn:

Geordi

All Star
Daps
:russ:
Dude "believes" in LEO, but discounts footage from the ISS :dead:

Make it make sense dog :snoop:
He went from space videos are cgi to they are filmed underwater to it could be LEO. He's got people in space now, lets see how he juelz this one:lolbron:

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Clear demonstration and textbook definition of the Dunning-Kruger effect. Only thing that makes sense.

The fundamental misuse and attempt to appear to know thermodynamics makes it blatant.
His internal religion relies on flat earth so he has to say whatever he can to convince himself that is true. He can believe whatever he wants but he's all over different threads calling people stupid for talking about space. I'm just wondering how much evidence he can deny before even he realizes how ridiculous he sounds if thats possible.

Peauxboy

All Star
Daps
I am entirely aware that I'm speaking to a scientific illiterate.

Again, show your work. Stop talking to me about calculators, and post the formula, plug in the numbers HERE ON THE COLI, and explain.

I am not accepting your numbers without context. You need to demonstrate you speak math. It's obvious that you don't, and that's why you're getting upset.

I showed my trigonometry, you need to show you can do the math. Otherwise, you are admitting you don't actually know what you're talking about.

Another example of you being disingenuous. What you said was "air", you did not say "hot air", which is less dense than regular air. That is an extremely important distinction to make, since we are talking about density. For example, when I brought up the beach ball in water thing, I didn't make a distinction between cold water and warm water.

Warmer water rises and colder water sinks because it is more dense.

You should have said a hot-air balloon.

:russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

Density is mass per unit volume.

The ship sinking due to taking on water is due to it losing it's buoyancy. It sinks because of gravity. Gravity is pulling it DOWN.

1200px-Buoyancy.svg.png

o0bkekeeincavdmy_1630406488.jpeg

I need to see an example of what you're talking about. A "vertical" shadow on the moon? Please explain what you mean here.

This picture