I'm boxscore watching but this nikka Tatum 1-18

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Just a rough day at the office. He missed a few bunnies and wide open shots

Kemba was cooking so there was no need to force anything towards the end

He be aight. Trust me, as a Mavs fan, we did nothing to stop him. He simply had a bad shooting night
Dog he took 18 shots that's the very definition of forcing shyt over forcing

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
At least he’s taking smarter shots this year. He doesn’t have those stupid long 20footers like he was demar with more help.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll give him credit for not stopping to shoot eventhough it was an off night for him.

Lotta nikkas finish games like this going 1-9 cause they p*ssy out.

e001

Superstar
Daps
One game, he's playing pretty well this year, 2pt% is down but he's an elite 3-point shooter so he always makes up for it.
His defense is great and his playmaking is improving every game.

A whole lot of nonsense in this thread.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I remember when Tatum was the "most polished" offensive prospect to be drafted in years (according to certain Coli posters). They weren't necessarily wrong, but just goes to show why teams draft on skill AND potential. Some guys just peak earlier but don't have a lot of room to improve. He's not a bad player but he's not progressing much.

:mjlol:at the poster who praised him for missing 9 more shots after he was already 1-9 as if that helped his team win. :gucci:

Dude got a identity problem he tryna pattern his game around other players when he should just be himself. Most of his shots look scripted not smooth or in rhythm
I had a friend who noticed that early with Travis Outlaw back when some Blazer fans still thought he had hot prospects. You see them make that iso move and it just looks like something they practiced 3000 times in the gym but not necessarily something that they can fit organically into the flow of the game as the situation calls for it.